Hurley Zoom Call 8/3 | The Boneyard

Hurley Zoom Call 8/3

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
One thing Fishy always tells the guys, you gotta keep your hands slim.

Don’t want to say too much, but Fishy is glad that he was listened to and that the new strength coach is on board with his skinny palm plan. Pork chop palms are a thing of the past.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Pork chop palms are a thing of the past.
Is that anything like lamb chop palms?

hQHkW-1472659004-531-lists-header.jpg

UKemba15

Some flies are too awesome for the wall.
Reaction Score

Don’t want to say too much, but Fishy is glad that he was listened to and that the new strength coach is on board with his skinny palm plan. Pork chop palms are a thing of the past.

550C5E6C-DF9F-4D6D-B424-52CA516DD1B8.jpeg

Seriously though, you made my day.
#TrustThePalmcess

Reaction Score

Any word on the new strength coaches' Achiless heel drills? That was the Achilles heel of the last guy. Gotta make sure we take all precautions to avoid the Achilles injuries this year.

Reaction Score
Second time Andre’s knee has been mentioned. Hoping it doesn’t require surgery.
Also wonder if we will hear about Tyrese Martins waiver.

Reaction Score

Not that it is really related to your post, but the muscle/tendon/whatever it is between my thumb and index finger has been pretty sore and is a bit swollen. Has anyone had that happen/does anyone have any idea what that could be? Sorry don’t mean to derail a thread.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Not that it is really related to your post, but the muscle/tendon/whatever it is between my thumb and index finger has been pretty sore and is a bit swollen. Has anyone had that happen/does anyone have any idea what that could be? Sorry don’t mean to derail a thread.

Sore thumb.

Take an Advil.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Happens in the off-season when it’s easy to just cruise through threads without stopping to read much. Tough on the thumbs

UconnU

Demolish the XL center.
Reaction Score
Asked for an update on Martin’s waiver: “that is something that he is pursuing, no update, the NCAA is probably more concerned with fall sports, but that is something he is pursuing.”

C

Chief00

Any word on the new strength coaches' Achiless heel drills? That was the Achilles heel of the last guy. Gotta make sure we take all precautions to avoid the Achilles injuries this year.
Agree, Chief has been preaching this for awhile. There are many great stretches and exercises for the Achilles.

Reaction Score

I wish I could’ve liked this more than once

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom