Hurley Transfers | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Hurley Transfers

Reaction Score
I admire kids who stay loyal to their commitments. There are plenty of kids with “elite” potential out there. We’ll get our share.
At the press conference, when asked about how he was building his staff, Hurley said he was waiting for some dominos to fall—whether Cox got the HC job at URI. I took that to mean if Cox was passed over he’d be looking to bring him to UConn. Anyone else think that?

Ya. And that's what I was hoping for.

Reaction Score
Bummer...

Jermaine Harris‏ @_jharris1
Rhode Island is home now baby
3:19 PM - 26 Mar 2018

At the press conference, when asked about how he was building his staff, Hurley said he was waiting for some dominos to fall—whether Cox got the HC job at URI. I took that to mean if Cox was passed over he’d be looking to bring him to UConn. Anyone else think that?

Ya. And that's what I was hoping for.
Harris's tweet pretty much confirms that Cox will be getting the URI head coach job.

Reaction Score
I admire kids who stay loyal to their commitments. There are plenty of kids with “elite” potential out there. We’ll get our share.

That's how I took it also. Also sounded as if Hurley is very honorable and values integrity, and if that's the case he will not go after his recruits for this year, but who knows what he'd do if they had second thoughts and asked to come to UConn or if Cox was passed over.

Reaction Score
Yes I agree. In fact, didn't he say that?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Just a thought..maybe we should let DH shape his roster...it could be he has no interest in Akinjo for any number of reasons ..

This is what I've been thinking. My instinct tells me he'd prefer a little more size at PG.
If there is nobody left from the 2018 class, we look at grad transfers again. I'm assuming we have no shot with Brandon Williams or Courtney Ramey. Maybe there will be new de-commitments.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom