Hurley Hauling Talent..Can He Coach Them? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hurley Hauling Talent..Can He Coach Them?

Reaction Score
I got UConn at the least sweet 16 w/ a strong push for the elite 8 …
(( of course I’d love to see them win it all tho ))

Reaction Score
I will wait to see what takes place along the way. But until a player or two such as Ray Allen; Donyell Marshall; Rip Hamilton; Ben Gordon or Kemba Walker come along we will have just good teams. Time will tell. I'll put a couple of bucks down on Hurley to fulfill expectations at some point.

Reaction Score
Literally everyone knows this not sure what the point is. Can he coach the players is way different than can he win in March.
Yea, he can. Just responding to what I though the original poster was asking. Yes he can coach them. To answer his question. I guess that's all to it. Why would I think the original poster was looking for something more.

Reaction Score
I will wait to see what takes place along the way. But until a player or two such as Ray Allen; Donyell Marshall; Rip Hamilton; Ben Gordon or Kemba Walker come along we will have just good teams. Time will tell. I'll put a couple of bucks down on Hurley to fulfill expectations at some point.
You can't leave Shabazz off that list.

Reaction Score
Sanogo and Hawkins could be those guys. Not saying that they’re Okafor and Gordon yet, but they could be. Need to be coached appropriately. I hope DH is the guy.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I’ll never forgive Teddy Allen for what he did. NMST loses that game 9/10 times, I can’t even be mad at Hurley for it.

Reaction Score
I’ll never forgive Teddy Allen for what he did. NMST loses that game 9/10 times, I can’t even be mad at Hurley for it.

Eh, we didn't do much of anything to stop him. Kid had a heck of a game but we had a dozen ways we could have beat them, and did nothing but the same old thing. That loss was on Hurley. I'm sure the staff has spent time this summer working on developing some game-plan flexibility.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Wow that will be a messy month then. Ask Peter North!
Who comes up with the “months” or “days”. Like yesterday was National Eat Outside Day. Who gets to decide what days are “days”?

And what’s the deal with the black box on airplanes? If the black box is the only thing that survives a crash, why don’t they make the airplane out of the black box!? What’s the deal?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
We need to be able to stomach threads like these if we want to win in March. Bottom line.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Bounce

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom