Hurley after Cincinnati: “Leash is going to be a lot shorter” | The Boneyard

Hurley after Cincinnati: “Leash is going to be a lot shorter”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good, now follow through.

And the countdown until the emo Instagram posts from the players has begun.

Reaction Score
He made a lot of changes throughout the course of the game tonight and nobody raised the bar when they went in by much, to me Gaffney is nowhere near ready to lead the team offensively and is even further behind defensively. Brendan Adams doesn’t take care of the ball well enough to run the team.....

Reaction Score
Good, now follow through.

And the countdown until the emo Instagram posts from the players has begun.

haha that happens with every team in college and high school anyway. I’m ready to dissect some drake lyrics with you guys soon

Reaction Score
about time I’ve been waiting for this. AG is blessed with a lot of athletic gifts and he is wasting them with his poor decisions. All the tools to be successful and he just won’t simplify things.
What gifts though exactly? He’s a fairly quick but short point guard who doesn’t exhibit the explosiveness he did in high school. I think some people on the board vastly overrate his current athleticism.

Reaction Score
He made a lot of changes throughout the course of the game tonight and nobody raised the bar when they went in by much, to me Gaffney is nowhere near ready to lead the team offensively and is even further behind defensively. Brendan Adams doesn’t take care of the ball well enough to run the team.....

I hate when adams penetrates in the half court. First step isn’t great and he forces it. It works sometimes against bad teams. But as a spot up shooter, fast break finisher and tough defender he should definitely have a role, just not at starting pg.

Reaction Score
I hate when adams penetrates in the half court. First step isn’t great and he forces it. It works sometimes against bad teams. But as a spot up shooter, fast break finisher and tough defender he should definitely have a role, just not at starting pg.
Agreed once he puts the ball on the deck it’s usually a bad decision

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104