Humongous win for the program | The Boneyard

Humongous win for the program

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
This is a season-changing win, maybe even a program-changing win. I think getting to a bowl game is a legitimate possibility. I believe we should be more talented than FIU, Ball State, and UMass. Also, Army is awful this year. If you get up on them early, they can't come back due to their offense.

Reaction Score
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This is what us fans were looking to see. After a 3 game gauntlet was UConn going to be competitive with a Fresno St level of talent.

And we have an answer. UConn was competitive against Utah St while going through a QB change. UConn just beat Fresno St.

No reason UConn shouldn't beat UMess and FIU. That's four wins this year.

Four wins with all the injuries this year and that's humongous.

Doctor Hoop

Prescribing Hardwood Excellence
Reaction Score
This is what us fans were looking to see. After a 3 game gauntlet was UConn going to be competitive with a Fresno St level of talent.

And we have an answer. UConn was competitive against Utah St while going through a QB change. UConn just beat Fresno St.

Maybe even Ball St., for five?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score

FIU, Ball State, and UMass. 5 wins is right there to take if competent at all in passing and defending the pass. BC, Liberty, and Army aren't necessarily that much better. We got a bit lucky today FSU was missing their QB. The backup wasn't very good.

shizzle787

King Shizzle DCCLXXXVII of the Cesspool
Reaction Score
If we do beat FIU, Ball State, and UMass, I believe we will have the momentum to beat one of either Liberty or Army. BC may be bad this year, but they are ACC-bad. They are better than us.

Reaction Score
This is a season-changing win, maybe even a program-changing win. I think getting to a bowl game is a legitimate possibility. I believe we should be more talented than FIU, Ball State, and UMass. Also, Army is awful this year. If you get up on them early, they can't come back due to their offense.
Bowl game? Lol. I love you guys .

Reaction Score
FIU, Ball State, and UMass. 5 wins is right there to take if competent at all in passing and defending the pass. BC, Liberty, and Army aren't necessarily that much better. We got a bit lucky today FSU was missing their QB. The backup wasn't very good.
Not for nothing but UCONN was missing their starting QB also. I hardly feel bad for Fesno State.

Reaction Score
HUGE HUGE WIN ... who would have predicted a team that UConn lost 42-0 last year would be taken down the following year. Massive props to Turner who I've been beyond harsh on... he stepped up and grew up before our eyes. Those were some big-time plays he made down the end. The defense was beyond great ... Mora clearly knows what he is doing. So much fun to watch...Such a great feeling. Lets build on it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom