2025 Recruiting: - Hudson Greer | Page 3 | The Boneyard

2025 Recruiting: Hudson Greer

Reaction Score
UConn: “When I went to USA Camp in April, we watched the Final Four games
Just FYI, the attendees at that camp..

Bold is guys we have offered or watched this month.
The class of 2025 attendees include Nate Ament, Mikel Brown Jr., Nikola Bundalo, Terrion Burgess, Chris Cenac Jr., John Clark, Jerry Easter II, Kingston Flemings, Jeremiah Green, Hudson Greer, Jalen Haralson, Shelton Henderson, Bryce James, Jamier Jones, Jackson Keith, Nikolas Khamenia, Nyk Lewis, JJ Mandaquit, Jack McCaffery, Trey McKenney, Malachi Moreno, Mazi Mosley, Chris Nwuli, Koa Peat, Aaron Rowe, Xavion Staton, Meleek Thomas, Jaden Toombs, Nigel Walls, Sadiq White, Sebastian Williams-Adams.

Reaction Score
While he prepares for the college game, Greer will also have to get ready for a new level of high school basketball with Kevin Boyle and Montverde Academy.

“Me going to Monteverde, I feel like that was the best thing for me,” he said. “Just hearing the talks about how hard his practices are, how much of an amazing coach he is, and playing his guys in winning positions.”

“For instance, Liam McNeeley with UConn,” he concluded. “I could see myself filling that role for them, being a great shooter and underrated passer.”

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
While he prepares for the college game, Greer will also have to get ready for a new level of high school basketball with Kevin Boyle and Montverde Academy.

“Me going to Monteverde, I feel like that was the best thing for me,” he said. “Just hearing the talks about how hard his practices are, how much of an amazing coach he is, and playing his guys in winning positions.”

“For instance, Liam McNeeley with UConn,” he concluded. “I could see myself filling that role for them, being a great shooter and underrated passer.”

2025 Recruiting: - Hudson Greer

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom