How many Yarders Actually Went to UConn? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

How many Yarders Actually Went to UConn?

Reaction Score
I am not sure how to frame this question in polling form.

Though it seems everybody posting is a UConn fan (to my knowledge) except for a few here and there like an PC fan, some logos say the poster is a graduate from some other school like one with HCC and some others.

So I would like to know the answer in polling form, since maybe a fair percentage may have gone somewhere else, but still follow and root for UConn.

Thanks for help with this one.

If someone knows how and can post it, fine. If you can explain how, that would be great.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Kent State University & Western Connecticut State University for undergrad. WestConn for master's. Southern CT for 6th year.

Or second graduate from UConn in 2005 as did his wife.

444JR

The Brand is Strong
Reaction Score
I've never stepped foot in Connecticut but I bleed UConn blue none the less. UConn Men's Basketball and Chelsea Football Club are my favorites things in this world. I was 10 years old when we won it all and 2004 and have been hooked ever since. Chelsea ended up having an amazing season with a very young team and new pieces all over the roster(Champions of Europe). I have a sneaky feeling UConn is going to go on a similar run next season. Need to be a top 2 defensive team in the Big East though.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
UVM 2021 but born and raised in CT
1) Congrats!!!

2)DUDE YEA MAN IM TOTALLY FROM BURLINGTON I JUST *ING LOVE THE TAKING MY SUBY TO THE MOUNTAINS AND SHREDDIN THE POW ALL DAY WHILE RAGING GREAT TUNES. YEA I GO TO UVM AND CATCH RIPPIN SHOWS ALL ****IN DAY AT NECTARS AND CHILL AT FARMHOUSE WHERE THEY HAVE THE FIRE LOCAL BREW ON TAP MOST DEF. YO BRAH HAVE YOU MET MY BOY WAGZ HE HAS BEEN WRAPPING FOR LIKE A YEAR OR MORE AND HIS * IS SO ****ING FILTHY AND MY BUDDY SILAS IS A DOPE GLASS DESIGNER CUSTOMS ONLY BRO. YOU COMIN TO TWIDDLE THIS WEEKEND AT HIGHER GROUND? WHAT ABOUT GRACE POTTER ON THE WATER? YOU INTO THAT SCENE OR WHAT? CUZ IF YOU ARE I CAN GET YOU THE ****ING DOPEST LAKE MONSTERS FITTED FROM MY BOY IN WINOOSKI YEAH THAT'S RIGHT WINOOSKI BRO. HEY MAN WANNA SMOKE SOME OF THIS FLAME SHATTER THAT MY BOY LARSON BLASTS? OH NAH YOU ONLY ABOUT THAT FLOW? PUFFIN' FLOWER ALL DAY? DUDE YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT ****IN STATE BRO 802 RAGERS AND HEADY ASS CHICKS WHO JUST LOVE SHREDDIN SOME JER AND TOSSIN THE NODS HIS WAY ON THE REG

Reaction Score
If we're bringing family into this. My brother graduated in 66, my sister dropped out after one semester in 72. My cousin Vic graduated in 1960, his brother Joe graduated a few years after and taught in the UConn Chemistry Dept later in life. My father-in-law a graduated from pharmacy in 59. My mother-in-law dropped out after a couple of years in 56.

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
Undergrad and Masters
PhD in Recruiting
Did you split your dissertation between urinal and Blaze strategies?

Reaction Score
MBA, '04.

Turned down a full ride in the academic dorms (towers?) back in '92 for same deal at Quinnipiac. That was....regrettable.

Pops was Chemistry, '63
Cousin is Chemistry, '01
Uncle is English, '62
Cousin's kid is P.A., '21

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Turned down a full ride in the academic dorms (towers?) back in '92 for same deal at Quinnipiac.
Why? Just curious.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Why? Just curious.
My guess is the allure of a private school with a higher price tag and nicer amenities. I don't get it, but I have seen it enough that I know it happens.

I'll never forget deposing a woman who was a plaintiff in an employment discrimination case several years ago and asking her to describe the ways in which she claimed to be damaged from having lost her job. The first and most important damage she identified was having to pull her daughter out of Sacred Heart University and send her to UConn instead, and she started to cry while telling me this. We took a break so she could compose herself and I walked out of the room and asked my associate to confirm that she just said what she said, because I thought I was in some bizarro world.

Reaction Score
My guess is the allure of a private school with a higher price tag and nicer amenities. I don't get it, but I have seen it enough that I know it happens.

I'll never forget deposing a woman who was a plaintiff in an employment discrimination case several years ago and asking her to describe the ways in which she claimed to be damaged from having lost her job. The first and most important damage she identified was having to pull her daughter out of Sacred Heart University and send her to UConn instead, and she started to cry while telling me this. We took a break so she could compose herself and I walked out of the room and asked my associate to confirm that she just said what she said, because I thought I was in some bizarro world.

That’s messed up

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom