How many Yarders Actually Went to UConn? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

How many Yarders Actually Went to UConn?

Reaction Score
I am not sure how to frame this question in polling form.

Though it seems everybody posting is a UConn fan (to my knowledge) except for a few here and there like an PC fan, some logos say the poster is a graduate from some other school like one with HCC and some others.

So I would like to know the answer in polling form, since maybe a fair percentage may have gone somewhere else, but still follow and root for UConn.

Thanks for help with this one.

If someone knows how and can post it, fine. If you can explain how, that would be great.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
A Yes/No poll would have sufficed. I went to Trinity, but mother has undergrad from UConn and dad has had season tix for hoops for 30+ years. Huge UConn hoops household - we left school early for tourney games.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I am not sure how to frame this question in polling form.

Though it seems everybody posting is a UConn fan (to my knowledge) except for a few here and there like an PC fan, some logos say the poster is a graduate from some other school like one with HCC and some others.

So I would like to know the answer in polling form, since maybe a fair percentage may have gone somewhere else, but still follow and root for UConn.

Thanks for help with this one.

If someone knows how and can post it, fine. If you can explain how, that would be great.
Undergrad; graduated 1979

Reaction Score
My wife and I are grads with BA's
One of our daughters and her husband are grads with BA's
One of grand daughters graduated last year with a BS.

Reaction Score
Quinnipiac undergrad and New Haven for master's. Toured campus but never applied...this was late 90's. Stupid decision, but have been a UConn fan since Tate's turnaround when I was 10. Not looking to incur the wrath here, but actually wanted to attend Syracuse's Newhouse school...got into Cuse, but not Newhouse, and they have drawn my hate fire ever since.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
BS, JD
What did you do during the (presumed) two years between undergrad and law school? Was the gap & then law school 'planned,' or did it just unfold that way?

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Bachelor's from engineering school and Masters from biz school. Spent more time at Ted's in the first 2 weeks of the latter than I did in 4 years of the former.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
What did you do during the (presumed) two years between undergrad and law school? Was the gap & then law school 'planned,' or did it just unfold that way?
I had a job in the great north woods working as a cook for a spell, but I never did like it all that much and one day the ax just fell. So I drifted down to New Orleans where I happened to be employed workin’ for a while on a fishin’ boat right outside of Delacroix.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom