How many Yarders Actually Went to UConn? | Page 5 | The Boneyard

How many Yarders Actually Went to UConn?

Reaction Score
I am not sure how to frame this question in polling form.

Though it seems everybody posting is a UConn fan (to my knowledge) except for a few here and there like an PC fan, some logos say the poster is a graduate from some other school like one with HCC and some others.

So I would like to know the answer in polling form, since maybe a fair percentage may have gone somewhere else, but still follow and root for UConn.

Thanks for help with this one.

If someone knows how and can post it, fine. If you can explain how, that would be great.

Reaction Score

Though it seems everybody posting is a UConn fan (to my knowledge) except for a few here and there like an PC fan, some logos say the poster is a graduate from some other school like one with HCC and some others.

So I would like to know the answer in polling form, since maybe a fair percentage may have gone somewhere else, but still follow and root for UConn.

If someone knows how and can post it, fine. If you can explain how, that would be great.
Undergrad

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I had a job in the great north woods working as a cook for a spell, but I never did like it all that much and one day the ax just fell. So I drifted down to New Orleans where I happened to be employed workin’ for a while on a fishin’ boat right outside of Delacroix.
Sounds tangly; was it national flag blue?

Reaction Score
Just graduated with my 6th year degree (2nd masters in education, not 6 years to get a bachelors)

I wish they would just call it an EdS like other states. It's a PITA to explain "I'm in a master's program but you need another master's and 5 years experience before you do it." No one ever gets it.

Reaction Score
I feel like there’s a good story here Butch.
Preach to the children that they must avoid chemical intake!

Barely managed to finish with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, concentration in Management Information Systems. Web was in it's infancy publicly back then.

Reaction Score

nadav

I hit skins for the hell of it
Reaction Score
Went to Marist. Started going to Uconn games as a very little kid. Hoops, soccer, 1-AA football. Me and my Dad have always bled blue. Just spent the weekend (live in Seattle now) watching all the BET baseball games. Wife thinks I’m crazy

Reaction Score
Went to Marist. Started going to Uconn games as a very little kid. Hoops, soccer, 1-AA football. Me and my Dad have always bled blue. Just spent the weekend (live in Seattle now) watching all the BET baseball games. Wife thinks I’m crazy
Grew up in Poughkeepsie.. Marist campus growth over the years has been amazing.,.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Undergrad 2011, Masters 2014. I should probably go back for my phd for good luck...

And may be a law degree? Why not hit for the cycle?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom