How many Yarders Actually Went to UConn? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

How many Yarders Actually Went to UConn?

Reaction Score
I am not sure how to frame this question in polling form.

Though it seems everybody posting is a UConn fan (to my knowledge) except for a few here and there like an PC fan, some logos say the poster is a graduate from some other school like one with HCC and some others.

So I would like to know the answer in polling form, since maybe a fair percentage may have gone somewhere else, but still follow and root for UConn.

Thanks for help with this one.

If someone knows how and can post it, fine. If you can explain how, that would be great.

Reaction Score
Undergrad. I graduated in Dec. 1994 and with the '95 class.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Undergrad. Grad was a different husky.

Reaction Score
And may be a law degree? Why not hit for the cycle?
And after the law degree, there is always the LLM. Like in taxation and insurance and others.

Yes, you can go back to UConn, that is, UConn Law. the cycle can last for a while.

After you finish that, there is more:

Reaction Score
What degree comes after LLM?
For example, Harvard Law School offers a Doctor of Juridical Science (S.J.D.) as its most advanced law degree, while Stanford's equivalent is the Doctor of the Science of Law (J.S.D.). Some schools will only accept a student on to their advanced law program if they have completed an LL. M.

Reaction Score

Though it seems everybody posting is a UConn fan (to my knowledge) except for a few here and there like an PC fan, some logos say the poster is a graduate from some other school like one with HCC and some others.

So I would like to know the answer in polling form, since maybe a fair percentage may have gone somewhere else, but still follow and root for UConn.

If someone knows how and can post it, fine. If you can explain how, that would be great.
Both BA and law degree.

Reaction Score
Undergrad 82; Buckley Hall and the Frats.......majored in alcohol tolerance and cohabitation with a minor in accounting.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Visited often from another state University.

Reaction Score

Undergrad and masters

Reaction Score
Graduated high school in 86. Uconn fired me as a student in fall of 89. They didn’t give scholastic probation a third time. My last gpa at Uconn?? 0.627. Only slightly better than John Blutarsky, lolol, you remember Animal House? In the mid to late 80s Uconn was a top 10 party school in the nation courtesy of Playboy Magazine. I lived it. And paid for it. Don’t worry I eventually did graduate college, just not Uconn.

Reaction Score
Undergrad, 2002.

Parents met there and married in 1967, Aunt and Uncle met there and married in 1972. Another Uncle went there as well. My bro graduated in 1992, sister in 1993. Two of my cousins were there with me as well and at least one, if not both, have masters through UConn.

Suffice to say, there's a strong UConn family connection.

Reaction Score
Graduated high school in 86. Uconn fired me as a student in fall of 89. They didn’t give scholastic probation a third time. My last gpa at Uconn?? 0.627. Only slightly better than John Blutarsky, lolol, you remember Animal House? In the mid to late 80s Uconn was a top 10 party school in the nation courtesy of Playboy Magazine. I lived it. And paid for it. Don’t worry I eventually did graduate college, just not Uconn.
Awwwww man you missed the fun part of the Dream Season on campus!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom