How it Happened

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Chief: Drummond is here with recruits and
Also Chief: I did not say Drummond is here

C

Chief00

You dont have to feel bad for him--he's a boneyard celebrity and a prophet.
I can only laugh - God bless these dudes:
Jimmy Serrano
- You say you have only a slightly different version of the Diaco story than mine but I am totally Full of BS - does that make sense to anyone but you and your choir? Yet, you won't say how it's different LOL - which is interesting since my source is first hand.

SDhusky, Skiblet, Stairmaster, Wing U - and the usual suspects
- How do you think I knew Drummond was coming to UConn a year early and maintained it through the summer of 2011 when nobody else did? Perhaps it's because I know him a little.

- I am use to your collective hysteria and nonsense - when I made my Diaco prediction I was subjected to the same lies, mischaracterization and name calling - then when it came true - all these geniuses want to do is debate what time a game started two years ago - despite us having two games that did start prior to noon.

You dudes miss the big picture.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
SDhusky, Skiblet, Stairmaster, Wing U - and the usual suspects
- How do you think I knew Drummond was coming to UConn a year early and maintained it through the summer of 2011 when nobody else did? Perhaps it's because I know him a little.

How did you know we would be in the big 12 by now?

Reaction Score
This thread needs to be locked.
It served its purpose the first couple pages and is now feasting upon itself

C

Chief00

Chief: Drummond is here with recruits and
Also Chief: I did not say Drummond is here
Correct, I never said I talked to Dre that night or that I was with him. But, I expected to get together as did others because that was the plan. Dre and Facey are friends in part since they are both Jamaican. I was not going to see him until the game - but others were suppose to see him before and that's where I assumed he was. But an issue came up in Motown.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Chief00

How did you know we would be in the big 12 by now?
LOL - who knew all the twists and turns that would happen - certainly not even the participants - but until the networks pushed back things were looking pretty good

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Sticking with the time zone differential in Missouri is awesome.

Look how weak Texas and Oklahoma are - playing at a neutral site at 11:00 AM. Do you know how early you have to get there to tailgate!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If there is something that couldn't be predicted about the Big 12 'expansion' it was certainly not that the networks would push back. They were totally going to fork over 80+ million a year for 4 AAC teams.

No way to see that coming.

C

Chief00

Sticking with the time zone differential in Missouri is awesome.

Look how weak Texas and Oklahoma are - playing at a neutral site at 11:00 AM. Do you know how early you have to get there to tailgate!
Early times are bad for us.

C

Chief00

If there is something that couldn't be predicted about the Big 12 'expansion' it was certainly not that the networks would push back. They were totally going to fork over 80+ million a year for 4 AAC teams.

No way to see that coming.

The contract was the whole basis for the expansion at one juncture - of course they expected some push back - but people were surprised it appeared how quickly the contract became irrelevant.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The contract was the whole basis for the expansion at one juncture - of course they expected some push back - but people were surprised it appeared how quickly the contract became irrelevant.

That makes no sense. But whatever it was pretty easy to see the networks wanted no part of it by just looking at the teams they were picking from.

Reaction Score
Chief
Drop something big on us right now and give us a timeframe to get some street cred back

C

Chief00

Chief
Drop something big on us right now and give us a timeframe to get some street cred back
I don't accept your premise - I have the creed - the initial post in this thread is correct as was my Diaco prediction in December as was my Drummond prediction in August 2011.

There's a lot of jealous dudes - and they go off on tangents on unimportant things. They don't read well so I can answer something completely and they basically raise the same issue again - Not smart!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom