How it Happened | Page 7 | The Boneyard

How it Happened

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Genius - Where did I say I saw him? You keep repeating that line a mindless robot.

You are a liar. Proven liar.

Confirmed.

sdhusky

Reaction Score
Genius - Where did I say I saw him? You keep repeating that line a mindless robot.

He said he had a blue shirt on when you saw him and was drinking a bottle of spring water.

C

Chief00

He said he had a blue shirt on when you saw him and was drinking a bottle of spring water.

You're the lier - show me where I said that?
I never said I saw him or talked to him that night. Everything I said was true as I understood it at the time.

If you know an NBA player and reasonably expect him to be somewhere based on plans and then it doesn't happen - you could line people up around the equator that had that same experience LOL. Too many filter everything through the prism of their own life experiences and can't imagine someone is hundreds of miles away from where they thought they would be. They live a different life than you or I and they have access to more types of transportation which gives them that flexibility.

Reaction Score
You're the lier - show me where I said that?
I never said I saw him or talked to him that night.
You are clueless he is in Storrs - talk to him myself

The BEST part of this crazy train is Chief posted that second post immediately after being shown a re-tweet by, and photo of, Drummond himself in Michigan.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Chief you realize there are people on this board who can confirm this story....

sdhusky

Reaction Score
If you know an NBA player and reasonably expect him to be somewhere based on plans and then it doesn't happen -

I am very good friends with Kobe Bryant.

We were hanging out last night (he was on time) and he told me that he likes you - thinks you are clever - but you tell too many lies.

Don't get mad at me - that's just what Kobe said.

C

Chief00

The BEST part of this crazy train is Chief posted that second post immediately after being shown a re-tweet by, and photo of, Drummond himself in Michigan.

I did not say I talked to him in Storrs - what I said was I talked to him - which was true - and believed he was in Storrs. I had talked to him previously. You call someone a lier much too fast - I have been very consistent in what I said. Just because the plans fell through doesn't mean I lied.
You foolishly call someone a lier and then you either lie or are completely dense when supported by counter facts. Never seen anyone in such denial other than a few other posters.

C

Chief00

How did I know he was coming to UConn all summer in September when no one else did? Use some common sense. I know the dude very well.

Reaction Score
I did not say I talked to him in Storrs - what I said was I talked to him - which was true - and believed he was in Storrs. I had talked to him previously. You call someone a lier much too fast - I have been very consistent in what I said. Just because the plans fell through doesn't mean I lied.
You foolishly call someone a lier and then you either lie or are completely dense when supported by counter facts. Never seen anyone in such denial other than a few other posters.

It's your world Chief. We're all just the stupid people who actually know how to spell the word liar.

C

Chief00

It's your world Chief. We're all just the stupid people who actually know how to spell the word liar.

You got half of that right. What I said is exactly how it went down - I am done trying to Coach you up - Just because you interpret something I say in a certain way and draw conclusions from it doesn't mean that I lied.
Sometimes you can have an incorrect take away from something because of assumptions you make around what someone else said - your assumptions are wrong. Does that mean you lied? Probably not - you just don't have the skill set to connect the dots.

Reaction Score
You dont have to feel bad for him--he's a boneyard celebrity and a prophet.

I say this without an ounce of sarcasm:

If he's not trolling us and this isn't all one big act, the guy has serious psychological issues that need attention.

Reaction Score
I say this without an ounce of sarcasm:

If he's not trolling us and this isn't all one big act, the guy has serious psychological issues that need attention.

100% accurate

Reaction Score
You got half of that right. What I said is exactly how it went down - I am done trying to Coach you up - Just because you interpret something I say in a certain way and draw conclusions from it doesn't mean that I lied.
Sometimes you can have an incorrect take away from something because of assumptions you make around what someone else said - your assumptions are wrong. Does that mean you lied? Probably not - you just don't have the skill set to connect the dots.

When you have to resort to telling everyone else in the room they're stupid because they can't understand how you got something wrong..... nevermind. Just get help.

sdhusky

Reaction Score
How did I know he was coming to UConn all summer in September when no one else did? Use some common sense. I know the dude very well.

Exactly. Kobe was telling me close you too are. But even Drummond thinks you lie too much. That's not me saying it - Its Kobe.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
When you have to resort to telling everyone else in the room they're stupid because they can't understand how you got something wrong..... nevermind. Just get help.
Yawkey?

Reaction Score
This thread is pure gold!

This thread is pure:

Stop Yeller.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members