How is there no BRIMAH thread?! | The Boneyard

How is there no BRIMAH thread?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
There is now! Any doubt who the senor testiculo award will go to??!! Great game by the big man. Very encouraged by what he did - on both ends of the court. Bazz's play is key to this team - he's the real engine, but not to take anything away from Brimah, who played a terrific game...

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
There is now! Any doubt who the senor testiculo award will go to??!! Great game by the big man. Very encouraged by what he did - on both ends of the court. Bazz's play is key to this team - he's the real engine, but not to take anything away from Brimah, who played a terrific game...
Brimah played great, but the flavor of the testiculo award makes Boat a slam dunk!

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I don't know. Brimah took one in the nuts so he deserves consideration and coach Miller might get some consideration for passing a little testiculo to Kentan in practice to develop his interior play.

Reaction Score
Dickie Simpkims would have called it his Block party

Dick Vitale would have called it AB's Coming out party.

Reaction Score
I tried to start one, but I did not name Brimah by name... LOL

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
I don't know if I'm the only old school 80s punk guy around, but AB's theme song should be Amida, to the tune of the chorus of The Adolescents' Amoeba.

For those of you not familiar with the song:

D

Deleted member 3149

When we play together like that we look like a final four team. Tough to stop us when we play cohesive basketball

Reaction Score
I don't know if I'm the only old school 80s punk guy around, but AB's theme song should be Amida, to the tune of the chorus of The Adolescents' Amoeba.

For those of you not familiar with the song:

I think you are. I'm a product of the 80's & never heard that one! LOL

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
When we play together like that we look like a final four team. Tough to stop us when we play cohesive basketball
Agree. We looked really good out there tonight.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
The crowd needs to belt that one out the next time he takes the court.

Reaction Score
Haven't seen a big man coming out party like that since Al Lewis brought down the Civic Center roof against UMass back in 77 I think. Tonight our bigs caught Shabazz's passes. Bazz had a helluva game with an impact on D as well.

D

Deleted member 3149

Best of all, tonight's game was FUN to watch. We had fun, the players had fun, KO had fun. That's UConn basketball. Crowd goes nuts for blocks, crowd erupts with alley oops, we wet threes like it's nobody's business. UConn mother duck**** basketball is back my friends.

Reaction Score
So does Brimah solve our doughnut team problems? Let's hope so. Solid game for him and solid win all around tonight.

Needed a win like that badly - 1st conference win. Bring on Memphis.

Reaction Score
Brimah's great numberss came in just 20 minutes of play as well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom