How Important is Sunday's Game? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

How Important is Sunday's Game?

Reaction Score
Yes. Amore reported on Sunday that only a handful of tickets are left and the school is expecting a sell out.

Furthermore, he reported that ticket sales overall have increased nicely so far this season.

Reaction Score
idk how arizona didn't get any votes in the AP poll when Iowa state, who they just beat, got 22 votes. They also went toe to toe with gonzaga until Jeter fouled out. Granted they followed that up with another L to Auburn, but they're also a top 10 team.

even though the programs are having down years, relatively speaking, sweeping Syracuse, arizona and villanova would be an enormous morale boost.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
If you asked someone how to spell "lose" and they spelled "loose" than maybe you'd be write. But in a scenario where people are typing 60-80wpm, having your finger slip up, or adding an apostrophe when you don't actually need it isn't all that telling about a person's intelligence.

Tell me you did that on purpose. Given your profession, probably. haha

How about one of my previous posts. Holy apostrophe nightmare fuel:

Add to that, vis a vis the BE, Villanova not being a monster, brings the overall 'appearance' of the BE down, no matter the overall quality, or lack thereof, of the league itself.

Reaction Score
Maybe in real life. On the internet, when you're typing rather than writing, it's much easier to make mistakes.

If you asked someone how to spell "lose" and they spelled "loose" than maybe you'd be write. But in a scenario where people are typing 60-80wpm, having your finger slip up, or adding an apostrophe when you don't actually need it isn't all that telling about a person's intelligence.
Yes maybe I would be "write" LOL!

Reaction Score
Yes maybe I would be "write" LOL!
You forgot a comma after "Yes."

And also a period after "write."

So you should have written:

Yes, maybe I would be "write." LOL!

You must be a moron.

Reaction Score
I think ND should automatically be crowned mythical national champions in football all the time., since they are not in a conference. Someone else will be the real national champion after the playoffs. ND will not need to participate in the playoffs as their position is secured.

You connect the opening clause to the second with a comma and a period. What a moron! Don't you know they are different!

Although not stated, you insinuated that Adazzio would come to UConn. I stated that, given the job he has done there, he would go upward to an even better football program rather than come to UConn, start all over in a G5 school where the football program has been decimated.

Aside from the missing to comma, the bolded part here is confusing.

tenor.gif

(This is in good fun, because we all make stupid mistakes while typing. Even you. And this was just from 2 of your last 3 points).

Reaction Score
You forgot a comma after "Yes."

And also a period after "write."

So you should have written:

Yes, maybe I would be "write." LOL!

You must be a moron.
I never said that I was smart. I may be a moron, but I know the difference between loose and lose. I am a loser not a looser!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I think this is a huge game more so for the fan base than the resume (obviously big for both). It’s important that the student section fills up again and the XL is sold out and rocking. A win brings the excitement back surrounding the program and could potentially bring more butts back into the seats. Let’s hope for a W and a Sunday funday.

Reaction Score
I think this is a huge game more so for the fan base than the resume (obviously big for both). It’s important that the student section fills up again and the XL is sold out and rocking. A win brings the excitement back surrounding the program and could potentially bring more butts back into the seats. Let’s hope for a W and a Sunday funday.
This is a Big Game not only for the fan base bu it’s one of three remaining resume building games on our schedule ,it’s at home,and it’s arguable the most winnable..
Beat them and take care of business in the conference and we have a case for the the tourney. Lose and you have to beat Nova or FSU on neutral courts.. Lose all three and you pretty much need to win the ACC .

C

Chief00

This is a Big Game not only for the fan base bu it’s one of three remaining resume building games on our schedule ,it’s at home,and it’s arguable the most winnable..
Beat them and take care of business in the conference and we have a case for the the tourney. Lose and you have to beat Nova or FSU on neutral courts.. Lose all three and you pretty much need to win the ACC .

The next game is always the biggest game on your schedule,

Reaction Score
It's a big game if we want to be in the tournament. All these non conference games are. This is seemingly the most winnable of the 3 big ones left. AZ flying across country. They are good but not great this year. And they are coached by Sean Miller.

Reaction Score
3 important games coming (well they ALL are but you know what I mean). AZ, FSU and Nova.

Need to win 1 for sure and AZ seems to be potentially that one. FSU and Nova game the other night leads me to believe we can play with those teams on a given night but depends on which teams show up on their end and also ours. I am still concerned we have some kids even on our end that like to showtime when the ESPN and CBS lights come on in bigger games rather than playing like the first 10 minutes last night. That needs to end.

Having said that, any one of us would've signed up for 10-3 through 13 games but 11-2 or 12-1 prior to the AAC would be something to smile about. We will learn a lot about this team for sure.

Reaction Score
I never said that I was smart. I may be a moron, but I know the difference between loose and lose. I am a loser not a looser!
I suspect that the poster you criticized did as well. :)

Reaction Score
That will be hard challenge since we aren't even in the conference. LOL!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom