How have they not released single game tickets yet, or at least the flex packs? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How have they not released single game tickets yet, or at least the flex packs?

Reaction Score
Looks like they updated the website. Single game tickets will be released to public Tuesday November 2nd.

Reaction Score
Got email today and was able to purchase 3 games at XL - I have Gampel season tickets.

Reaction Score
I've got to be missing something here. How are single game tickets currently only available to season ticket holders? Shouldn't season ticket holders already have their tickets? Or do they just get access to single game tickets at venues they don't have season tickets for? Either way, seems redundant.

Reaction Score
I've got to be missing something here. How are single game tickets currently only available to season ticket holders? Shouldn't season ticket holders already have their tickets? Or do they just get access to single game tickets at venues they don't have season tickets for? Either way, seems redundant.
Nevermind, answered my own question. Seems like it's the latter.

Reaction Score
I saw that single game tickets were made available for season ticket holders and donors. Was there a certain donation level? I think I gave $250 this year but I don’t seem to have tickets available. Maybe it’s for more substantial donations. I’m curious if anybody here has info as I wait to hear back from my ticket rep. Thanks.

Reaction Score
I saw that single game tickets were made available for season ticket holders and donors. Was there a certain donation level? I think I gave $250 this year but I don’t seem to have tickets available. Maybe it’s for more substantial donations. I’m curious if anybody here has info as I wait to hear back from my ticket rep. Thanks.
If you didn’t get the email try to login and then go into the single game tickets tab.

Reaction Score
For all season ticket holders. I’m a first time XL season ticket holder and I picked up a pair of tickets for the Xavier game.

Reaction Score
If you didn’t get the email try to login and then go into the single game tickets tab.
I tried that and it didn’t work. Thanks, though. Maybe I just didn’t give enough? I wasn’t expecting early ticket access for $250, but I actually might have gotten early access in 2019, now that I think about it.

Reaction Score
I tried that and it didn’t work. Thanks, though. Maybe I just didn’t give enough? I wasn’t expecting early ticket access for $250, but I actually might have gotten early access in 2019, now that I think about it.
I wonder if an increase in actual season ticket holders pushed me down the line for priority points. That would make sense. Just getting ready to refresh like a maniac leading up to 10:00 AM next Tuesday.

Reaction Score
For all season ticket holders. I’m a first time XL season ticket holder and I picked up a pair of tickets for the Xavier game.
How were the tickets looking? Good amount available..? Nervous about getting tickets for Providence next Tuesday.

Reaction Score
For those interested, looks like single game tickets go on sale at 1pm EST today for the first seven home games (Central CT through Providence). Seeing the announcement at this link:

Reaction Score
Yep,
The general public will have the ability to purchase single-game tickets for men's and women's basketball games tipping off in November and December, beginning on Tuesday, November 2 at 1 p.m. If fans are interested in securing the best remaining seats to contests in throughout the year, there is still time to become a UConn basketball season ticket holder!

also of note:
" UConn men's basketball fans have purchased the most XL Center season tickets (over 6,300) since the 2011-12 season while the men's Gampel season ticket figure is the highest since the 2015-16 season at 3,600. "

Reaction Score
I’m hyped. Just got my tickets for the Providence game. Where is the boneyard/uconn Twitter pregaming??

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I’m hyped. Just got my tickets for the Providence game. Where is the boneyard/uconn Twitter pregaming??
Don't know where, but "P-C N-I-T!" will be part of the proceedings.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
4 for PC for me. Plus tix for all the Gampel games. Get some!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom