How have they not released single game tickets yet, or at least the flex packs? | The Boneyard

How have they not released single game tickets yet, or at least the flex packs?

Reaction Score
For the most anticipated season in the last 7 or so years, three weeks before the first game and nothing. The conference schedule is out.... the TV schedule is out.... the venue splits are out, whats the holdup? Just take my money already.

Reaction Score
Haven't seen anything for UConn.

Seton Hall just posted there single game tix including the UConn game here: https://www.ticketmaster.com/seton-...-new-jersey-01-08-2022/event/02005B4EA0312A06

St. John's posted there's only till New Year's so UConn game isn't available yet.

Providence has only posted their non-conference games too.

Villanova and Georgetown haven't posted anything.

No idea what the hold up is.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Will we be able to buy away tix through UConn or another route?

Reaction Score
Just looked back in my emails from UConn. In 2019, they released single-game and flex packs to the public on Oct. 25.

They did a couple weeks of single-games exclusive to season-ticket holders (which was wonderful) before that — haven’t seen anything like that this year though.

JonnyRI

The files are in the computer
Reaction Score
I’ve been checking hourly for a week now for both UConn and PC (to try to get tix for game at the Dunk). Cannot wait.

In past years seems like every good tix for decent games was gone within 3-4 hours of release.

Reaction Score
I called the ticket office last week. Single game tix arent going on sale until the last week of Oct according to what I was told. Likely that Mon/Tues.

Reaction Score
I called the ticket office last week. Single game tix arent going on sale until the last week of Oct according to what I was told. Likely that Mon/Tues.
Are they usually up for sale by Monday morning?

Reaction Score
Will we be able to buy away tix through UConn or another route?
I emailed the ticket office this morning and they said the Development office gets a small amount of away tickets that will be for sale. You can call them at this number 860-486-3863

Reaction Score
St. John's posted an MSG pack which includes the UConn game plus 3 others (Georgetown, Seton Hall, Villanova) all played at the Garden. Still can't buy the game individually. I believe in the past someone said they haven't sold the game individually and you had to buy the full pack instead. Hopefully they sell single tix to the game at MSG.

https://am.ticketmaster.com/stjohns/buy

Reaction Score
St. John's posted an MSG pack which includes the UConn game plus 3 others (Georgetown, Seton Hall, Villanova) all played at the Garden. Still can't buy the game individually. I believe in the past someone said they haven't sold the game individually and you had to buy the full pack instead. Hopefully they sell single tix to the game at MSG.

https://am.ticketmaster.com/stjohns/buy
Too young to know if St. John’s opens up the entire garden these days? Or just the lower bowl. Also I’d have to imagine uconn releases or announces something on Monday….

Reaction Score
@Storrs South looks like uconn updated the ticket website… you can click on single game tickets for basketball but no events are posted. Gotta be this week

Reaction Score
@Storrs South looks like uconn updated the ticket website… you can click on single game tickets for basketball but no events are posted. Gotta be this week
That makes sense. I believe someone in one of the other threads said it would be today or tomorrow.

Reaction Score
I called this morning and the person at the ticket office said that single game tix wont be available until next week. I guess the waiting continues another week…

Reaction Score
I called this morning and the person at the ticket office said that single game tix wont be available until next week. I guess the waiting continues another week…
That is embarrassing for the program

Reaction Score
The incompetence of this Athletic Department cannot continue

Reaction Score
I was told single game tickets were going on sale the last week of October, but I heard that two weeks ago. They obviously aren’t on sale yet.

Is it possible they are still getting new season ticket buyers and are holding out as long as possible on single games? I also didn’t think there were going to be flex packs. They’re on the website, though.

MJ1

Reaction Score
Too young to know if St. John’s opens up the entire garden these days? Or just the lower bowl. Also I’d have to imagine uconn releases or announces something on Monday….
St. John’s opens entire Garden.

Reaction Score
I was told single game tickets were going on sale the last week of October, but I heard that two weeks ago. They obviously aren’t on sale yet.

Is it possible they are still getting new season ticket buyers and are holding out as long as possible on single games? I also didn’t think there were going to be flex packs. They’re on the website, though.
That’s my thought…they want to encourage as many season tickets sales as possible. I’m still hopeful they’ll be on sale sometime this week.

Waiting until next week is insanity for the first couple games.

Reaction Score
That’s my thought…they want to encourage as many season tickets sales as possible. I’m still hopeful they’ll be on sale sometime this week.

Waiting until next week is insanity for the first couple games.
I mean if that’s the plan they’re doing an awful job marketing the season tickets. Arkansas did a whole big promotion on social media. I mean I’m not in the market for season tickets but if your jeopardizing single game sales for more season ticket sales you gotta market this better…. Instead of radio silence

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
I just bought a ticket for St Johns 1/12/22 on the secondary market (ticketbastard) that was delivered almost immediately. But the link to buy it was thru St. Johns on the TM site

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom