How do we beat USF without Katie Lou? Does she play? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

How do we beat USF without Katie Lou? Does she play?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Hopefully todays 81-45 drubbing will put to rest any more hand wringing about whether we will win the AAC title in commanding fashion without KLS. If we play UCF in the final they'll likely have some players foul out if they play whack-a-husky. I expect another bloodletting no matter which team we play. Huskies bite back on the court and scoreboard!

Reaction Score
snlMINAJ has been posting here since 2012. I’m not sure what you mean by “plank owner” but snlMINAJ is a fan, same as winlots, and just as entitled to air an opinion.
In no size shape or form did I tell anyone they couldn't post here. Plank owner simply means he's been here awhile, but you knew that. Please if you say I am insulting or demeaning or chasing one away---PLEASE BE specific,generalities are gotch's and beneath one that looks out for the board.

Reaction Score
In no size shape or form did I tell anyone they couldn't post here. Plank owner simply means he's been here awhile, but you knew that. Please if you say I am insulting or demeaning or chasing one away---PLEASE BE specific,generalities are gotch's and beneath one that looks out for the board.

BELLE: Suppose the odd are small that you are a young woman with some college eligibility left? Would love to have you suit up for the Huskies.
If no eligibility for college, just know that would loved to have had you as a team mate or staff on any team for which I ever played. You seem so mature, balanced, wise and caring. Refreshing and a pleasure.

Reaction Score
Ah now you did it.

MEYERS: Have played that version a number of times since you put it up, and have sent to others. BEST version I ever heard of that favorite. Thank you. Actually, this might be the highlight of your posting career, and that makes me happy for you, knowing that highlights are seldom within reach for you.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I honestly had no idea what a plank owner is. And we people who have been on the board for 20+ years, including non-UConn fans like CamrnCrzy. Longevity as a poster has nothing to do with the relative value of their posts. (Er, I’m not discounting the posts by @CamrnCrz1974 )

I don’t do “gotchas”. If I’m annoyed with a post or poster, I’m pretty straightforward with my comments. You’re reading too much into my previous post

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
MEYERS: Have played that version a number of times since you put it up, and have sent to others. BEST version I ever heard of that favorite. Thank you. Actually, this might be the highlight of your posting career, and that makes me happy for you, knowing that highlights are seldom within reach for you.
;)

YilL3vk.png

Reaction Score
Hopefully todays 81-45 drubbing will put to rest any more hand wringing about whether we will win the AAC title in commanding fashion without KLS. If we play UCF in the final they'll likely have some players foul out if they play whack-a-husky. I expect another bloodletting no matter which team we play. Huskies bite back on the court and scoreboard!

NICK: 1. Almost impossible to have hands too clean these days. 2. Good one re "whack-a- husky. 3. Re your handle, can't remember if I told you about th wonderful book on life of Lombardi by Maraniss??

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
NICK: 1. Almost impossible to have hands too clean these days. 2. Good one re "whack-a- husky. 3. Re your handle, can't remember if I told you about th wonderful book on life of Lombardi by Maraniss??

Yes, you did mention the Lombardi book. Thanks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom