How can we view UConn-Louisville | The Boneyard

How can we view UConn-Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Its on CBSSN :mad: ... Looking at their listings it appears they will stream audio only (?). What the heck!

I have purchased a one month subscription in the past to cover one of these games but I'll be darned if I'll do it for audio-only. Thats what Bob and Chris are for!

Any insights?

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
How can we view UConn-Louisville? Well, let's see. Marquette was through stemware filled with cabernet, Georgetown was pinot noir. Louisville? Well, traditionalists might say Maker's Mark, but I'm thinkin' some rioja..

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Where are you, in Connecticut or some other state?

Fishbone

Chief Lurker
Reaction Score
Its on CBSSN :mad: ... Looking at their listings it appears they will stream audio only (?). What the heck!

I have purchased a one month subscription in the past to cover one of these games but I'll be darned if I'll do it for audio-only. Thats what Bob and Chris are for!

Any insights?

Comcast in Massachusetts carries CBSSN in their Sports Entertainment Package on channel 261.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Nan-
I live in CT... yeah I know, go to Hartford and sit in the nose bleed seats. Sit in a bar, maybe? Before the season started I looked for tickets to individual home games... only upper bowl available. These seat afford you a great view of a whole bunch of empty seats below you... just feels like a rip-off.

Just wondering if anyone has any insights as to CBSSN streaming coverage, thats all.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
I live in Indiana, and only have a laptop. No hope, right? Why not on SNY?

sTu

Reaction Score
I live in CT... yeah I know, go to Hartford and sit in the nose bleed seats. Sit in a bar, maybe? Before the season started I looked for tickets to individual home games..

Only very top tier games result in most of the lower bowl being taken. Simply, buy ANY seat and move down to the lower bowl at the start of the game. You may have to move once or twice as some folks arrive late. I rarely sit in my assigned season seats.

Reaction Score
I live in Indiana, and only have a laptop. No hope, right? Why not on SNY?

Because CBSSN has a deal with the BigEast to broadcast a certain number of conference games. I think they get each team once or twice.

Reaction Score

Any insights?
If any of you live in Florida or you know someone who does and is a UConn fan, 1137 on BrightHouse is televising the game.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
DirecTV in their sports package it is 613...

On HTC in Myrtle Beach (where we are headed tomorrow) it is 896... I hope we arrive by 9PM to see it..

Temp in MB was projected to be 70 + today... Hope it continues...

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Fairfield Cty Cablevision ch 143 CBSSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads