How bad do you want this one compared to the others? | Page 4 | The Boneyard

How bad do you want this one compared to the others?

swami7774

I know things.
Reaction Score
To quote Tom Brady quoting someone else whom I can't remember: my favorite championship is the NEXT ONE.

Reaction Score
It’s easier to be ready to deal with a loss when we’re the underdog.

This is the first time coming in as the prohibitive favorite …. I find that a lot more stressful as a fan, but this team has handled being the favorite superbly all year, which gives me confidence that they’ll finish this thing off…Go UConn! Huskies!

Reaction Score
I really, really, really want to win this game after seeing the atrocious officiating.

Honestly, I’m pretty convinced that Purdue is about a 7 seed caliber team that got ridiculous officiating all year long.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I want this one as much as any of them. A win here launches UConn into the stratosphere. It won't be a matter of debating if UConn is a blue blood anymore. It will be a matter of debating which other programs deserve to be mentioned in the same breath as UConn.
It's official! From The Ringer:

"Now, after winning two straight titles (in half the time it took Krzyzewski to accomplish the same feat), Hurley has vaulted UConn into the stratosphere—past mere inclusion in the blue-blood club and in the running for a seat on the high council."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom