OT: - How about some instrumentals | Page 11 | The Boneyard

OT: How about some instrumentals

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

Love this one, I bought the 45. (As an oldie, I feel the need to add)

I heard the story on some show that the album came in a few minutes short so Hugh just threw this one in as filler.

Reaction Score

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
I have a necklace just like his (and the diamonds are real. Thanx J)

Last edited:

Hope

flowers die
Reaction Score
Pretty good cover of the Roy Buchanan song, "Sweet Dreams."

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Love this one, I bought the 45. (As an oldie, I feel the need to add)

I heard the story on some show that the album came in a few minutes short so Hugh just threw this one in as filler.
I bought the album. Yikes! All of the other songs were no where near as good as Grazing in the Grass. Did not like them. I still have the album. The Grazing in Grass tracks are worn out. The other tracks are pristine.

Reaction Score
Don't be deceived by the simple beginning of this one. Richard Farina did an incredible job putting together a half-dozen folk tunes; he was an incredible dulcimer player, and Mimi was an underrated guitar player. They were both taken from us way too early.

I never cease to be impressed and grateful for the musical eclecticism you and others bring to these threads. Dug out “Reflections In A Crystal Wind” upon seeing the Richard and Mimi Farina reference and enjoyed the heck out of it, been many years. Both sisters, Mimi and Joan, are very, very underrated guitarists. Thanks again to all on these threads for sharing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom