How about Sid? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

How about Sid?

C

Chief00

Not going out of my way to correct this, but I think Sid Wilson was here this summer working hard with his teammates. Dude is getting beat on enough in the Boneyard, I would rather have his back and hope he turns the corner this year.
LOL - It would be interesting to see how you would correct my statement?

Reaction Score
LOL - It would be interesting to see how you would correct my statement?

He wasn't in school for the intersession, he didn't miss summer classes. It was a few weeks. So you're just wrong here Chief.

C

Chief00

He wasn't in school for the intersession, he didn't miss summer classes. It was a few weeks. So you're just wrong here Chief.
And how many other guys missed that time? And who did the coaching staff think needed that time the most? Chief can’t publicly speak for anyone but I am confident about this.
Chief can share this public article - Danny’s pre summer expectations about Sid. It was a BIG Summer for him to develop. Did he do what was necessary to meet those expectations?
I am personally fond of Sid but just being objective and analytical here.

42C38789-D633-4DBD-B4BC-5B54224F942D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction Score
And how many other guys missed that time? And who did the coaching staff think needed that time the most? Chief can’t publicly speak for anyone but I am confident about this.
Chief can share this public article - Danny’s pre summer expectations about Sid. It was a BIG Summer for him to develop. Did he do what was necessary to meet those expectations?
I am personally fond of Sid but just being objective and analytical here.

View attachment 49574

You are still wrong. You said he wasn't there for the summer--he only missed a few weeks that the rest of the team was there. He did not miss the summer. That is a fact. You are wrong.

It's pretty obvious Sid didn't develop this summer like he was supposed to. And it is well known Hurley wanted him to for anyone who follows the program.

You are arguing against a point I'm not making. Don't get defensive Chief.

Reaction Score
You are still wrong. You said he wasn't there for the summer--he only missed a few weeks that the rest of the team was there. He did not miss the summer. That is a fact. You are wrong.

It's pretty obvious Sid didn't develop this summer like he was supposed to. And it is well known Hurley wanted him to for anyone who follows the program.

Take a lap @husky429, you're on a cold streak.

C

Chief00

Reading is fundamental - that’s not what I said. I said “ he went home during the summer when other dudes stayed”. What I said is 100% true as is the context I provided.
#ChiefCertified
B43EE0C5-CAF9-4DA9-858C-52DC35143660.jpeg

Reaction Score
The team must have finally seen him. I noted earlier that in the last game, while the action and player concerntartion was on one side of court, Sid was positioned for a 3 alone on the other waving his hands so hard I thought he would elevate like a helicopter. No one saw him, although I'm sure the space station did.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom