Houston | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Houston

Reaction Score
Oswald wasn't a sniper
Actually he held the designation of sharpshooter in the marines. That is in the records but may not reflect his actual proficiency. But he didn’t fire the fatal shot.

Reaction Score
That isn't true.
We will never know now, will we!? They played a GREAT game this evening and IMO should be headed to the NIT (unless they win it all in Ft. Worth!)

Reaction Score
Just got recommended this video on Youtube.

The title is indeed Houston Rockets vs. UConn Huskies.

He picks Wichita State to win. Not kidding. Superb video.

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score
Wow, just wow. I said stay out of foul trouble, contain Mills and rebound and we win. We reversed the first game and made more FTs than they took, fouled two of them out and played defense in the second half like I haven't seen in a long time. Mills (and Grimes) got theirs but Mills especially did little in the second half. We did enough rebounding to win, especially Bouk BA and Whaley. The icing on the cake was 50% shooting. That kind of offensive efficiency makes up for a lot! I couldn't wait to get up and look over the box score with my first cup of coffee, now with my second I will watch the Highlights!

Reaction Score
Just got recommended this video on Youtube.

The title is indeed Houston Rockets vs. UConn Huskies.

He picks Wichita State to win. Not kidding. Superb video.

hmmm Houston Rockets vs UConn Huskies ... It will be tough for us to stop Harden and Westbrook. It will be tough for Whaley to guard Covington and I think their bench is deeper. I'd say about Houston ROCKETS -55. But I'll still be rooting for our Huskies! :p:p

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom