Houston Game Thread- BEAT THE COOGS | Page 42 | The Boneyard

Houston Game Thread- BEAT THE COOGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

You said that Boyle must sit out a year per NCAA rules. It's quoted. It's wrong. Undeniable

You provide good analysis on both boards but kill your cred by refusing to admit to lies and mistakes. And that whole embarrassing AD fiasco.
That's not wrong. He must sit since he is being redshirted - that was always the plan. You apparently sided with the geniuses who thought he was 3rd string.

Reaction Score
That's not wrong. He must sit since he is being redshirted - that was always the plan. You apparently sided with the geniuses who thought he was 3rd string.

You win. I give up. You are right.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Yes - when you get redshirted that always happens. You sit. You folks said he was 3rd string and I said he was red shirted. I was correct. You dudes never admit you are wrong but almost always are / like Stairmater last year about BS at QB telling us all how good he was - I was real then as I am now - and for the first time you saw publicly what some of his receivers feel about his ability - which I knew last year.
My wife works in a rehab facility - let me know when you are ready to make changes in your life.

C

Chief00

You win. I give up. You are right.

Thanks - no problem. I know there was some misinformation out there that he was 3rd string. Diaco invested time in the wrong horse - a phrase Calhoun used to use.

Bonehead

Reaction Score
Hopefully admitting you is part of her benefit package.
tell us again how Boyle couldn't play this year because of NCAA transfer rules when he transferred to an FCS school - it's fun for all to observe your lack of knowledge.

C

Chief00

tell us again how Boyle couldn't play this year because of NCAA transfer rules when he transferred to an FCS school - it's fun for all to observe your lack of knowledge.
You can't red shirt and play per NCAA rules - that's the whole point. you are back in kindergarten - a complete waste of time. I admire Walker11 for seeing the light - you can't get out of your own way.

I am done trying to educate you.

Reaction Score
You can't red shirt and play per NCAA rules - that's the whole point. you are back in kindergarten - a complete waste of time. I admire Walker11 for seeing the light - you can't get out of your own way.

I am done trying to educate you.

I usually stay out of debates like this one. But between you and I....you are just f'king with everyone, right? You do realize you can transfer down and play without sitting out, and that if he is red shirting, it is optional which means they can burn it anytime they see fit, right?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
You can't red shirt and play per NCAA rules - that's the whole point. you are back in kindergarten - a complete waste of time.

This reminds me of the Col. Flagg quote talking to Frank Burns, "Don't act dumb Burns, I'm better at it than you."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom