Houston 20-8 vs Uconn 20-8 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Houston 20-8 vs Uconn 20-8

Status
Not open for further replies.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
Houston has strong perimeter play. When we beat them at Houston, Gibbs was on fire...will that happen again? Spin the roulette wheel to find out perhaps. No room for complacency, we will need 100% effort to pull this one out, as we are doomed, DOOMED for sure!

Reaction Score
The game hasn't changed. Lose to no one outside the Top 100 and finish at least. 500 vs the Top 100.

This win would not punch our ticket. A loss would put us squarely on the bubble.

Win these last 3 gamed and beat the first Top 100 team we face in the AAC and our ticket will be punched. You guys need to stop living in past realities.
You need to start living in a reality, this is so off base, which is presumably why you supported it with nothing.

Reaction Score
Sat on the plane with the Cougars last night from Houston to Bradley. They are very confident they can win tomorrow. I chatted quickly with Sampson and he believes they match up well against the Husky's inside and out. He wants to contain the three point shooting and sounded like they will probably take chances inside to do that. He then went on to talk about Brianna Stewart for 5 minutes which was his way of saying off with the men's questions. I countered with a Senior hex on him on my way out. Jokes on him.
Good call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc