Hot Take from Francesa | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hot Take from Francesa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow what a take by Francesca. Trying to get noticed. Bobby Sr never talks to his son. He stood up because he thought his son was being threatened by a fan. It is just a natural instinct to try and protect your son from injury. My 15 year old is taller, faster and probably stronger than me, all though I might still be ahead in that category.

Point being I would still stand in front of a bullet for him. My life for his life would be a deal I would take 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

Poor Mike is trying to stay relevant. He never recovered after Russo went and did his own thing.
First, Mike has to get back to being relevant, It's been awhile.

Reaction Score
Mike went on and on about how good UConn is. No media person I’ve listened too has said more positive things about the team than Mike.

Reaction Score
Mike & the Mad Dog were great back in the day and Mike was a big UConn guy. I haven't listened to them since they split but recent videos just make me laugh. Talk about losing fastballs. As if Dan Hurley who spends 25 hours a day on UConn Basketball is going to turn around to ask his father something about the game. What a nonsense take.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
My response....for the rest of the tournament, have Jim Calhoun sit on one side of Dan's dad and have Bobby Hurley sit on the other. If we can sage up the ghost of John Wooden, let him sit there too

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Pitino feeling defensive and biting back on Hurley's tampering remark? Reads to me like Pitino fed the story to Francesa.
Absolutely

Reaction Score
My response....for the rest of the tournament, have Jim Calhoun sit on one side of Dan's dad and have Bobby Hurley sit on the other. If we can sage up the ghost of John Wooden, let him sit there too
Throw in freebies for Louie C. too because he more than anyone else deserves to be courtside. The dude is 99 years old! Let Mike protest all he wants.

Reaction Score
Pitino feeling defensive and biting back on Hurley's tampering remark? Reads to me like Pitino fed the story to Francesa.
Reads to me like Francesa misunderstood Pitino's remarks.

Pitino watches a HOF basketball coach father being there with his son during his son's successes and thinks about how nice that would be for him someday. He hopes he can be there with his son celebrating a big conference title or a national title.

Not everything is a backhanded remark.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Mike went to St.John’s. He’s just doing his part. Ridiculous reach though. Calhoun is around the team during this time also, along with Bob Sr. and some elite alumni. It’s not a violation, it’s Family.

Reaction Score
This is a joke? Mostly baseless claims and hearsay. I'll save everyone the time, NOT WORTH THE CLICK. Funny too, how these types of articles never have a comment section because if they did this clown take would be torn to shreds and promptly stomped on.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Our world is packed with real things to worry about. Mike should be happy someone cares enough about him to post his nonsense.

Reaction Score
Reaching for nonsense. I thought he had retired to be with his snow blowah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom