Hot Take from Francesa | The Boneyard

Hot Take from Francesa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Ignoring the obvious click bait nonsense.

You’d think Hurley senior won multiple NCAA championships the way people fawn over him. I can’t be the only one who doesn’t really care how many high school games a guy wins, go prove you’re great at a higher level, like Danny did.

Reaction Score
lol Mike trying to stay relevant still. He forgot to mention that we have Jim Calhoun watching the game in the upper section usually at a good vantage point so we have JC as a spy.

Secure Dog

Blue Collar = Blue Blood
Reaction Score
Wow what a take by Francesca. Trying to get noticed. Bobby Sr never talks to his son. He stood up because he thought his son was being threatened by a fan. It is just a natural instinct to try and protect your son from injury. My 15 year old is taller, faster and probably stronger than me, all though I might still be ahead in that category.

Point being I would still stand in front of a bullet for him. My life for his life would be a deal I would take 7 days a week and twice on Sunday.

Poor Mike is trying to stay relevant. He never recovered after Russo went and did his own thing.

Reaction Score
This makes Francesa look like an even bigger d*ag than his is.
The network that is covering a game constantly show Hurley Sr. and the only time I’ve ever seen him talking to Danny was during the St John game when the red elf was talking smack to Danny. Senior is usually just chewing gum and watching the game action.

Reaction Score

You’d think Hurley senior won multiple NCAA championships the way people fawn over him. I can’t be the only one who doesn’t really care how many high school games a guy wins, go prove you’re great at a higher level, like Danny did.
How many WNBA games has that Geno guy won? He is a rank amateur when it comes to coaching women's basketball.

Reaction Score
This makes Francesa look like an even bigger d*ag than his is.
The network that is covering a game constantly show Hurley Sr. and the only time I’ve ever seen him talking to Danny was during the St John game when the red elf was talking smack to Danny. Senior is usually just chewing gum and watching the game action.
Did you notice the gum smacking in morse code?

Francesa is going senile.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
This is hilarious, I had no clue that fat pantload is still around.
He basically pulled a number of years back what @Deepster has recently attempted; retire, then decide he didn't want to retire.

When that type of thing does happen, it illustrates how self absorbed and out of touch the party in question really is.

Reaction Score
Did you notice the gum smacking in morse code?

Francesa is going senile.

IMG_0795.gif

Reaction Score

This is an absolutely terrible take. The guy turned down college gigs for years and committed himself to something much more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom