Home & Home Series with Arizona | The Boneyard

Home & Home Series with Arizona

Reaction Score
Next year's OOC schedule is AZ, Cuse at the Garden, PK80, and Nova at home right? Anything else?

Reaction Score
Arizona will be in the conversation for the preseason number one ranking next year. Will be a great measuring stick for us early in the season.

Reaction Score
Next year's OOC schedule is AZ, Cuse at the Garden, PK80, and Nova at home right? Anything else?
We need another good home game. That PK80 has some great teams.

ConnZag3

NCAA Hoops Connoisseur
Reaction Score
Has the return game @ Auburn been officially moved yet? Otherwise that would be on the calendar for next year too.

Reaction Score
Was Nova confirmed? I thought that was still "in the works".

Reaction Score
This will be like a 4th grader vs a high school 12 grade middle linebacker. Bloodbath

Reaction Score
This will be like a 4th grader vs a high school 12 grade middle linebacker. Bloodbath
Based on my system with rosters as is with Alkins & Comanche testing the waters so including them.

The opening line looks to be just about Arizona -11.5

That would be opening night @ Zona. So some speculative factors in play.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Reminds me of when UConn played Mich St in Germany in 2012, the last "dumpster fire" we had before this "dumpster fire", although that wasn't our first "dumpster fire" and I doubt this will be our last "dumpster fire".

I'm beginning to think "dumpster fires" must be good things, I might not be up with the latest interpretation. :cool:

Reaction Score
Reminds me of when UConn played Mich St in Germany in 2012, the last "dumpster fire" we had before this "dumpster fire", although that wasn't our first "dumpster fire" and I doubt this will be our last "dumpster fire".

I'm beginning to think "dumpster fires" must be good things, I might not be up with the latest interpretation. :cool:

1999 and 2012 had more talent. Also had JC fingerprint on them

Reaction Score
1999 and 2012 had more talent. Also had JC fingerprint on them
Was it really that much more talent? Bazz &Boat/jalen & rique? Omar/larrier? RJ Evans/Anderson? Phil Nolan/My couch? That team wasnt that more talented than i expect this one to be. Ollie juat performs better under adversity. Which i think fares well for us next season

Reaction Score
We have done a great job scheduling big time OOC opponents. That's one thing you can say about our program, we are not afraid. Unfortunately it feels like the movie Groundhog Day because it has to get done against those big teams early every year. We have pieces in place that if we can add some quality this season could be actually fun.

Reaction Score
Was it really that much more talent? Bazz &Boat/jalen & rique? Omar/larrier? RJ Evans/Anderson? Phil Nolan/My couch? That team wasnt that more talented than i expect this one to be. Ollie juat performs better under adversity. Which i think fares well for us next season

Daniels and Giffey?

pj

Reaction Score
I still think we were more talented than them top to bottom.

No ... but we had more talent at the guard spots and that made the difference.

Reaction Score
This years team will be put to the ultimate test with this non-conf. I mean, im not sure when PK-80's bracket will be announced but to have the potential to play a UNC, Duke, Oregon, Gonzaga etc. and guaranteed to play Nova, Cuse, Arizona. If we won some of these massive games, hopefully well be getting an at-large on selection sunday.

Reaction Score
Arizona by 100

Its disappointing How the Once Might Huskies Have Fallen.

Remember When we Went into Arizona and Beat'em? The Says of Ben and Emeka (they might have been Freshmen or Sophs at the time).

I hope we can really get up for this game and show out strong. Its possible, could happen if Adams, 'Rique and our SF play real well. someone needs to block out and rebound please!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom