HOLY TOLEDO! Offensive Coordinator Brian Wright | Page 3 | The Boneyard

HOLY TOLEDO! Offensive Coordinator Brian Wright

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So could yours, lol using some generic clip art like the scrub you are

Might I make this suggestion

8c8978315-vincemug.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

SHOCK
INTRIGUE
LOL, love the hospital gown and slight smirk, of course the smirk could just be swelling.

Reaction Score
There's some serious irony in spelling it "dummest."

Agree, sometimes I write and hit the key too fast. I have no problem laughing at myself, far from perfect. This is a sports blog not a spelling bee and yes, I too have an occasional cocktail while I am on this crazy blog. Lord knows, following this team can lead one to drink! LOL!

What I aspire to be is truthful, sincere and a true Husky fan through thick and thin. I don't intentionally attack others thoughts or ideas in a mean or personal way unless I am being hammered on a point or constantly being reminded about my support of Bob Diaco. While on that subject, on several occasions, I made it clear that Diaco needed to go but his buyout was too large. It took me a little longer to come around because I really studied him in the early years and also got to know him on a personal level. When Diaco was hired, the program needed a salesman but It turned out he was too much sizzle and not enough steak. He was modeling the program after the success of the Hayden Fry years at Iowa. His entire coaching staff was from that tree. It didn't work out, he had to go. Thinking his buyout was too hefty to overcome, last year I emphasized the need for a dynamic OC. What's ironic is Husky Nation is in the same situation this year coupled with a very shaky defense.

All Husky fans have been following a pitiful downtrodden football program for way too long. Rhett Lashlee was one of the best things to happen in 7 years. As disappointed as I was about his quick departure, I got excited about Brian Wright because he seemed like (on the surface) his style (playing fast) and track record matched up with Lashlee. Since Wright was on Rutgers radar, I thought why not. My post was over the top for some but I wasn't attempting to mislead, rather inform. If individuals choose to question my motives or intellect, have at it but please don't question my desire to see UCONN play for championships by attracting the best players and coaches they can.

We will soon find out who Edsall chooses to run the offense. In remaining my confident self, he will choose who he believes is the best fit for UCONN'S future success. He has made great choices in the past with OC's like Rob Ambrose and Joe Moorhead and I am confident that he will do it again!

There have been some interesting names mentioned. We shall soon know. GO HUSKIES!

Reaction Score
Agree, sometimes I write and hit the key too fast. I have no problem laughing at myself, far from perfect. This is a sports blog not a spelling bee and yes, I too have an occasional cocktail while I am on this crazy blog. Lord knows, following this team can lead one to drink! LOL!

What I aspire to be is truthful, sincere and a true Husky fan through thick and thin. I don't intentionally attack others thoughts or ideas in a mean or personal way unless I am being hammered on a point or constantly being reminded about my support of Bob Diaco. While on that subject, on several occasions, I made it clear that Diaco needed to go but his buyout was too large. It took me a little longer to come around because I really studied him in the early years and also got to know him on a personal level. When Diaco was hired, the program needed a salesman but It turned out he was too much sizzle and not enough steak. He was modeling the program after the success of the Hayden Fry years at Iowa. His entire coaching staff was from that tree. It didn't work out, he had to go. Thinking his buyout was too hefty to overcome, last year I emphasized the need for a dynamic OC. What's ironic is Husky Nation is in the same situation this year coupled with a very shaky defense.

All Husky fans have been following a pitiful downtrodden football program for way too long. Rhett Lashlee was one of the best things to happen in 7 years. As disappointed as I was about his quick departure, I got excited about Brian Wright because he seemed like (on the surface) his style (playing fast) and track record matched up with Lashlee. Since Wright was on Rutgers radar, I thought why not. My post was over the top for some but I wasn't attempting to mislead, rather inform. If individuals choose to question my motives or intellect, have at it but please don't question my desire to see UCONN play for championships by attracting the best players and coaches they can.

We will soon find out who Edsall chooses to run the offense. In remaining my confident self, he will choose who he believes is the best fit for UCONN'S future success. He has made great choices in the past with OC's like Rob Ambrose and Joe Moorhead and I am confident that he will do it again!

There have been some interesting names mentioned. We shall soon know. GO HUSKIES!
LMAOOO “truthful” and “sincere”

Could’ve fooled us with that thread title

Reaction Score
LMAOOO “truthful” and “sincere”

Could’ve fooled us with that thread title

Don't just read headlines. Take time to read content:

"I was going to put this in the OC thread but this guy looks special and I didn't want it to get buried. Rutgers was looking at Wright as well but for some reason is no longer. He spent 4 years at FAU so has spent plenty of time in FL to land recruits there. Worth taking a closer look"

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

We’ll always have Hayden Fry.

Reaction Score
Don't just read headlines. Take time to read content:

"I was going to put this in the OC thread but this guy looks special and I didn't want it to get buried. Rutgers was looking at Wright as well but for some reason is no longer. He spent 4 years at FAU so has spent plenty of time in FL to land recruits there. Worth taking a closer look"
You are clickbait-news

Reaction Score
I don't know what that is but this is getting old and your starting to sound rather creepy.

You sure your not a WVA fan?
Not surprised the joke flew over your head

Wrong on “your” again; Cocktails in the AM?

Also use common sense. What WVU fan would have the post count I have here

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom