Hijacked Mamoudou Diarra to visit UConn Thread that is now UConn Concert Thread! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Hijacked Mamoudou Diarra to visit UConn Thread that is now UConn Concert Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
"Music when I was a kid was better rabble rabble"

Reaction Score
Nas, Biggie, Kool G Rap, Pharoah Monch, Biggie, GZA, Rakim, AZ, Jay-Z, Beasties, Public Enemy, Big Pun, The Roots, Brand Nubian, Eminem, Outkast, Goodie Mobb, Ras Kass, Heiroglyphics, Jurassic 5, Dilated Peoples, The Pharcyde, NWA, Tupac, Common, Busta, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Redman, Big L, Tribe, De La, KRS-1, Fugees etc.

The hip hop of my youth was incredible, bums me out this is what the younger generation wants to hear. I still hear all sorts of good rock music and other genres but the overwhelming majority of mainstream rap I hear is garbage. I know there must be talented people all over the place but don't understand why they don't make it.

Reaction Score
I'm so old I was pumped back in the day when they brought in Stevie Ray Vaughn and the musicians actually PLAYED instruments and sang. Ok back to Diarra....
SRV, great show

Reaction Score
Jalen was asking around for an extra ticket. Not sure if for mama but thought I'd share

Lil uzi vert does put on a great show...

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Nas, Biggie, Kool G Rap, Pharoah Monch, Biggie, GZA, Rakim, AZ, Jay-Z, Beasties, Public Enemy, Big Pun, The Roots, Brand Nubian, Eminem, Outkast, Goodie Mobb, Ras Kass, Heiroglyphics, Jurassic 5, Dilated Peoples, The Pharcyde, NWA, Tupac, Common, Busta, Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Redman, Big L, Tribe, De La, KRS-1, Fugees etc.

The hip hop of my youth was incredible, bums me out this is what the younger generation wants to hear. I still hear all sorts of good rock music and other genres but the overwhelming majority of mainstream rap I hear is garbage. I know there must be talented people all over the place but don't understand why they don't make it.
Did you just leave Run DMC, Wu Tang, and Lost Boyz off that list?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

While I know it wasn't exhaustive...where the hell is Pete Rock & CL Smooth in that list? Should be right near the front.

And dammit, where's the Leaders Of The New School?????

Last edited:

intlzncster

Reaction Score
And while I'm thinking on it...Beasties should be on there too.

Reaction Score
While I know it wasn't exhaustive...where the hell is Pete Rock & CL Smooth in that list? Should be right near the front.

And dammit, where's the Leaders Of The New School?????
Was gonna say LOTNS but didn't know if everyone knew them, they were great

intlzncster

Reaction Score
I like how off the rails this thread went with no attempt to bring it back.

If Diarra or other recruits want to know their future fan base is well schooled in the golden age of hip hop, then this is the place.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
Ya I edited when I saw I missed it in superjohns list

That's ok. I said beasties and looking back it's in there too. Too late to edit.

Gotta put Dre, Snoop and Cube on that list tho.

Reaction Score
ok, I'll try it here as well - the other thread got me nowhere.

Following this topic isl ike a random walk to Humptyville. What's the latest? Did he actually show?

Reaction Score
That sad moment when you pregame hard for the Lil Uzi concert on Thursday. it gets cancelled and you just wasted a day doing nothing because your too drunk to do anything productive. screw lil uzi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom