Highlights from Summer workouts | The Boneyard

Highlights from Summer workouts

Reaction Score
UConn MBB: Let's post a summer workout video...

Me at work:

tenor.gif

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Akok looked great. If he's hitting shots off the bounce he's easily our best offensive big and maybe our best big overall. It's a highlight, but I was hoping to see AJ scoring outside of dunks. :(

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I believe it’s been said he’s in the practice facilities more than anybody
Love to hear it, just wanted to see it. If he's our go to guy and Akok is playing like the 1st round talent he is it can make this year very exciting. Samson looked reaaaaally good in these short clips too. Depth is not a problem this year it seems. Just need to find a big time player or two from the group.

Reaction Score
Summer energy is right on. This team, these practices, you can feel the spirit.

We're gonna be GOOOOOOOOOOOODDD!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
A lot to get excited about in that clip, especially Akok, Samson, and the overall team energy. Samson had a nice 'blow by' drive to the hoop. Then I noticed it was Polley he left in the dust. We need Polley to play better defense to be able to keep him on the court for his shot. Of all the highlights to tout Samson, the choice was made to include a drive which also highlights Polley's matador defense when he closes out on a guy, and the guy drives all the way to the rim with Polley trailing. Please make him better. Please give me only positive highlights so my hopes are not grounded in reality.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom