He's Back! | Page 9 | The Boneyard

He's Back!

Reaction Score
Great news and the < 24hour trip with wife never made sense if they were serious about moving. However to the our wonderful Casual Fans, this is yet another example of a reason why a 3 peat expectation is threading a needle. Sure, have an NC as an aspirational goal but let’s enjoy our recent success without being spoiled brats.

NO! No Natty next season and his a** gets canned!

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
6. Go for the three peat with a squad who just watched you turn down the Lakers for them - check
Can't help but wonder if he told the players before he let the decision leak out.
Or did he just walk into practice and let his presence and actions do the talking for him.
One way or another, there will probably be a hell of a team party tonight.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Trying to save face from his awful journalism.
Nope started watching but could not do it. He is not someone i am going to watch. I will turn the sound off if he is announcing. But this guy I am done with…..he was out of his league. Now he is trying to find a soft landing. I call BS on him he is not any better than Goodman.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Also it’s good to see we are back to regular BY antics. Now that we have won let’s fight amongst each other and call each other names.

I was careful to not make any predictions and I posted a lot over the weekend.

But whoever had an opinion that was wrong get ready the usual suspects are scanning and waiting to attack.

Reaction Score
Besides tormenting the fans, why did Hurley need to tell players first if he was coming back?

Reaction Score
Just saw the announcement too!

Never doubted. ;)

Now maybe I'll recoup a few of those reduced years from my life from all the anguish worrying about his departure and impact it would have on the program.
We all felt it. Glad it's over.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom