He's Back! | Page 10 | The Boneyard

He's Back!

1999GoodSon

Lies, damn lies, and statistics.
Reaction Score
As I've always told my son. If she says she only went out with him once because she had to find out, she's not "the one".

P.S. He's not back. He's back for now.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It's great he is staying for the new kids coming into college hoops, the portals guys coming in and mostly for AK.
Now, if and when the next pro team comes knocking, the pressure on DH will be double what if any he has felt because teams will start to get gun shy and look elsewhere. Enjoy the time he will be here.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
I would have given my left cojone to see the reaction of the team when he told them in that meeting today. Everyone thought they played with unmatched intensity for the past two years and championships. That team will run through steel walls for him this coming year. Whew!

Reaction Score
I still want to see a new UConn contract and the terms. After this ordeal, he could be gone as soon as next year.

Reaction Score
The Casual Fans are going from suicidal to expecting everything.
Winning titles is very difficult. Even a Final Four is very difficult to achieve. It should rarely be the expectation. In any bet, if you have to either take the field or a great team, you should always take the field.

I really want a title in 2025 as this UConn team has the roster that can do it, but I don't expect a title in 2025. I don't think this team will be as good as the 2023 team or the 2024 and that is not insult to this team for 2025. I am not sure any team in the country in 2025 will be as good as those 2 teams which means the 2025 team their depth and talent should be in the mix for a Final Four and title and that is really all I can ask for.

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
"Gov. Ned Lamont told reporters during a late morning event in Fairfield that the state will “make sure he’s the top paid college coach,” according to a social media report..."

Time to pony up, CT!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Can we please take this opportunity to ban any Taylor swift gifs or at least this one in particular?

taylor swift haters gonna hate GIF

Reaction Score
and dauster for saying ed cooley should be our next hire lmao
I give Dauster credit for trying to do a daily podcast in June, but's it dillutes the quality so much when there is generally so little to talk about at this time of year. Instead, he should use the time to re-shoot the opening so we don't have to continuosly look at that wad of snot in his beard.

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
Midnight to six.

Six to midnight!!!

Midnight to six again.

Six to midnight!!!!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics