He's Back! | Page 5 | The Boneyard

He's Back!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
And there was much rejoicing!

premier league celebration GIF by Tomas Ferraro, Sports Editor

Reaction Score
The grass isn’t always greener, although I worry about Hurley and his family getting by on only $5 million or so per year in Storrs….;)
They haven't announced the raise yet.

Reaction Score
Dan Hurley gonna teach the Yard about loyalty. Shame on you for even thinking about him leaving! Hell, someone even created a distraction thread, obviously out of fear.

Video gif. A man reluctantly raises his hand, ashamed to self identify.

Reaction Score
We're in the same exact place we were a week ago...except:

Now we have the most famous, sought after coach in all sports. UConn basketball just vaulted into the stratosphere. Nothing anybody can say. Want to call us a blue blood wannabee? Wanna say there's nothing in storrs???
There's a lot in storrs. He turned down LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Back to backs. Stacked roster of handpicked guys! 3! 7! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Reaction Score
I remember sweating it out with Calhoun to South Carolina but this tops it.
At least Calhoun spent lots of summers there and that was plausible. These were equally terrible

Reaction Score
I don't think I posted anything in any of the "Lakers offer" threads... but I am super-relived, as I'm sure everyone here is.... Even more so, the PLAYERS! And specifically (for me, anyway, since he's the reason I'm here), Aidan and the rest of the guys who just signed thru the Transfer portal!

I mean, how much would it suck to commit to moving, then have your incredible coach take off???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom