Herbst's responsibility in sports mess? | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Herbst's responsibility in sports mess?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
You are welcome to shadow me for a few days at work then you can come back and report on how I’m an idiot.

I don't need to watch you run third shift at the cracker factory to know you don't know anything, thanks for the invite tho honey.

zls44

Reaction Score
When's the last time Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Princeton, UC Berkeley, MIT, Cal Poly, Cornell or Tufts, won anything of note in athletics? And clearly the explosive growth of athletic prowess at Louisville and UCF should put them in the top 10% academically according to your way of thinking.

Would you...rather UConn...not...try to be like MIT?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don't need to watch you run third shift at the cracker factory to know you don't know anything, thanks for the invite tho honey.

Another one who has a mouth who writes checks he can’t cash.

You got a like from our resident loser from Guatemala so congrats.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You're the biggest G D A H on this board, if anyone should "delete their account" it's you, and after you do that, move to Saskatchewan. You make the trolls look like genuine UConn fans. "Ollie's coming back" stupid prediction number one. "Uconn's University president is losing her job over a clown of a men's basketball coach getting fired" stupid prediction number two.

Ask your nurse if you have a pulse you brain dead loser.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

Pretty original - is it weird being a older poor at ESPN?

Why don’t you show us how the endowment ‘almost doubled’ when it underperformed the market 90% during Oz’s reign?

Reaction Score
Would you...rather UConn...not...try to be like MIT?
Let's just say I'd rather buy tickets to a college football or basketball game, than to MIT's latest seminar on Josephson Junctions.

zls44

Reaction Score
Pretty original - is it weird being a older poor at ESPN?

Why don’t you show us how the endowment ‘almost doubled’ when it underperformed the market 90% during Oz’s reign?

Yes, the safe move would have been to just toss all of the money in the stock market. Just like Social Security and bitcoin, what's the worst that could happen?

zls44

Reaction Score
Let's just say I'd rather buy tickets to a college football or basketball game, than to MIT's latest seminar on Josephson Junctions.

I get that, but, I mean...its the University of Connecticut, yaknow?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Yes, the safe move would have been to just toss all of the money in the stock market. Just like Social Security and bitcoin, what's the worst that could happen?

This is so ridiculous it can’t be responded to.

Just quoting because it’s the stupidest thing that has ever been posted and it needs to be captured.

This is the post where ZLS after calling people idiots and bad at math claims victory for people 90% behind the market.

SuzieLax should beg for bonuses for the losers who are completely undressed by index funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom