Herbst and Manuel on Live Radio - 9 am 12/19 | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Herbst and Manuel on Live Radio - 9 am 12/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
sheesh one statement on how i don't think SH and WM will not get us an invite without further instability and I'm lumped into the asswipes who don't think we will ever be invited category.

I wasn't talking about you. Pudge asked me a question and I was answering it for me.

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
I am not panicked because more realignment will come, and most likely will come soon. And the asswipes who, because we unexpectedly got turned down last time, now believe no one will ever invite us are being silly.

But I don't think we can thrive long term in our current arrangment, because I expect the power conferences to start determining how they can take a bigger slice of the hoops pie as soon as they are done dealing with the football pie. Is that 3 years? Five years? Ten years? Don't know. But it will happen.

100% correct.

One of the best sentences in recent BY history: "And the asswipes who, because we unexpectedly got turned down last time, now believe no one will ever invite us are being silly."

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I am not panicked because more realignment will come, and most likely will come soon. And the asswipes who, because we unexpectedly got turned down last time, now believe no one will ever invite us are being silly.

But I don't think we can thrive long term in our current arrangment, because I expect the power conferences to start determining how they can take a bigger slice of the hoops pie as soon as they are done dealing with the football pie. Is that 3 years? Five years? Ten years? Don't know. But it will happen.

This is exactly how I see it. We will likely get a seat at the table, but the window to do that without suffering long term damage is not unlimited.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Sue displayed some surprisingly poor grammar during the course of the interview. Leads me to consider an HFD connection with the president's office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom