Herbst and Manuel blew it | The Boneyard

Herbst and Manuel blew it

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Louisville just wanted it more. They have a stronger President/AD combo, and better coaches. They probably promised Swofford they would pay Strong whatever it takes, and Pitino is not going anywhere.

We have a mummy coaching our football team and the AD is more interested in winning a pissing match with the legend that built the program than he is in addressing the head coach situation in a logical manner.

Game. Set. Match.

Our best hope is that the ACC collapses. Our team got beaten by the team from a Kentucky commuter school. Nice work Susie and Warde.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Dumbest post on this forum.

Forgetting that I said the entire football upgrade was a waste of money?

Reaction Score
Think Krusty the Clown has kidnapped NelsonMuntz

This is a good case study in the dangers of Internet discussion forum anonymity.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
And here I was feeling all giddy about our chances of getting a B1G invite. Buzzkill.

Reaction Score
I am not attention seeking. Ok I am attention seeking. People like Mhver more than me. -nelsonmuntz

Reaction Score
image.jpg

Reaction Score
Louisville just wanted it more. They have a stronger President/AD combo, and better coaches. They probably promised Swofford they would pay Strong whatever it takes, and Pitino is not going anywhere.

We have a mummy coaching our football team and the AD is more interested in winning a pissing match with the legend that built the program than he is in addressing the head coach situation in a logical manner.

Game. Set. Match.

Our best hope is that the ACC collapses. Our team got beaten by the team from a Kentucky commuter school. Nice work Susie and Warde.
You have now outdone yourself for the most idiotic post ever. Nobody has outdone themselves on the idiocy scale three times. You win!!! Time to celebrate.

Reaction Score
This is the same guy who still argues Stanley Robinson wasn't a Big East caliber athlete. I wouldn't sweat what he says too much.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
Clearly he just posts things to get people riled up. I would wager that he is watching this thread and laughing quite a bit. Of course now I have engaged him, but what can I say? I'm an enabler.

Reaction Score
Would hate to be with you in a foxhole.

So your saying that only what has happened 1 year ago to present is taking into consideration? Wow we should have ask to get in after we won our 3rd NC and played in the Fiesta Bowl. We were a lock during that time!

Someone needs to give the internet a rest!

Reaction Score
So your saying that only what has happened 1 year ago to present is taking into consideration? Wow we should have ask to get in after we won our 3rd NC and played in the Fiesta Bowl. We were a lock during that time!

Did you mean to respond to me?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This is the same guy who still argues Stanley Robinson wasn't a Big East caliber athlete. I wouldn't sweat what he says too much.

Not what I said. Your post is a fail.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Couple of questions.

A. I thought this was all driven by markets as you've told us 100 times?

B. If you believe what you wrote... That would mean #begharder worked?

Do you have a position on anything or do you just attack other posters?

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
I agree with everything Nelson says, except the part about the AD-Calhoun "fight" (Manuel is handling that situation correctly). We are absolutely screwed barring a miracle. We need 9 of 11 votes and that simply isn't going to happen.

UL will have an easier time swaying the academics than UConn will have swaying Shalalalalala and BC.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score

You are right. In fact, it would seem that almost every objective measurement of performance is on our side (they have attendance). That means it must have come down to the people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom