help with watching the games | Page 3 | The Boneyard

help with watching the games

Reaction Score
Got it on FS1 through my Roku here in Orlando.
My FS1 is the NFL films ...not UConn game.
Agree this is a total mess. It is a really bad system for UConn fans.

Reaction Score
Here's a bizarre thing. Through the smart TV, google, I can't get it. If I go through Firefox as my browser, I get it on my PC only. They really need to get it together.

I agree. Can only see it with Mozilla.

Reaction Score
Forgive me here, I know many of you are having various issues viewing the game. The FOX app situation
is confusing and maddening.
But anyone with an internet connection and a web browser can watch the game--just go to the fox website
www.foxsports.com/live and click on the game link.

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score
Forgive me here, I know many of you are having various issues viewing the game. The FOX app situation
is confusing and maddening.
But anyone with an internet connection and a web browser can watch the game--just go to the fox website
www.foxsports.com/live and click on the game link.

Generally speaking, this won't work if you're in CT.

Reaction Score
STill trying. No carrier including youtube TV, hulu, fubo, direct tv carries sny in New Hampshire. And, the game is not even listed on Fox NOw. I have spent hours trying to get a game. I hope someone can throw us a bone on this one. Out of network appears to mean SOL

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
STill trying. No carrier including youtube TV, hulu, fubo, direct tv carries sny in New Hampshire. And, the game is not even listed on Fox NOw. I have spent hours trying to get a game. I hope someone can throw us a bone on this one. Out of network appears to mean SOL
I just posted on the thread you started but I am guessing that you have answered your questions because you appear to have access to the Fox Now app/channel.
Likewise, currently tonight's game is not listed on Fox Now or Fox Sports. Hopefully it will be listed on both by 6:20PM or 6:35PM at the latest.

Reaction Score
I just posted on the thread you started but I am guessing that you have answered your questions because you appear to have access to the Fox Now app/channel.
Likewise, currently tonight's game is not listed on Fox Now or Fox Sports. Hopefully it will be listed on both by 6:20PM or 6:35PM at the latest.

It is listed on my FoxNow app...

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
I have loaded the NBCSports App on my Roku, which gives me access to watch SNY Live. But when I select SNY for viewing, I just get a message to check back later. Has anyone been able to use a Roku for streaming SNY.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I have loaded the NBCSports App on my Roku, which gives me access to watch SNY Live. But when I select SNY for viewing, I just get a message to check back later. Has anyone been able to use a Roku for streaming SNY.
I would not expect to see anything now IF the NBCSports app is only used by SNY for the Huskies games, which is my understanding. The message you received would be what I would except up until game time or for the pregame show if the app streams it.
BTW, I am guessing here because I am out of market. But a similar message is displayed on the Fox Sports app when I select the game now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom