help with watching the games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

help with watching the games

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
To nights game is not listed on Fox sports live. Anybody have an answer.
Have you downloaded the Fox Now app? Because it's showing up on there on my smart TV.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
To nights game is not listed on Fox sports live. Anybody have an answer.
I checked both the Fox Sports and Fox Now app/channel on my Roku and the game is listed under the Upcoming games. My TV provider is YouTube TV.
I checked less than 10 minutes ago.

Reaction Score
I checked both the Fox Sports and Fox Now app/channel on my Roku and the game is listed under the Upcoming games. My TV provider is YouTube TV.
I checked less than 10 minutes ago.
All good in DFW

Reaction Score
I know you can buy SNY by a day, a month or a year pass. But I cannot find this option in SNY web. May be this is a good quick choice to people don't have any SNY access to watch on line.

Reaction Score
FOX Sports doesn't list the game. Any ideas. I have Spectrum in Florida. If this continues, it's going to be a long season. Spectrum doesn't carry SNY or I'd buy it.

Reaction Score

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Game just started on FoxSports App.

Reaction Score
I can't get it either in New Hampshire again. FoxNow is useless. Given the fact that we can't go to the games, you would think it would be possible without reinventing the wheel to see it streaming or somehow. I am PSSD

Reaction Score
Go to the second page of the BY. Go to the second page of streaming games. Go to CTexpatinFL. Click on the Fox Sports link. It wouldn't work with Google, only Mozilla.

Reaction Score
How do you follow a team that you can't see. I am sick of USA's gross failing infrastructure.

Reaction Score
I can't get it either in New Hampshire again. FoxNow is useless. Given the fact that we can't go to the games, you would think it would be possible without reinventing the wheel to see it streaming or somehow. I am PSSD

I'm in NH and get it just fine with FoxNow. When you sign up, you need to put in your info for TV service. If your current package doesn't include the Fox Sports channels, you cannot access certain games. I have YouTube TV and it carries these channels so it works perfectly. You either need to upgrade the sports portion of your current package or find another TV provider.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Got it on FS1 through my Roku here in Orlando.

Reaction Score
I HATE THIS NEW SYSTEM!!!!! GOING FROM WATCHING ALMOST EVERY GAME ON ESPN3 LAST YEAR TO NOTHING WHATSOEVER THIS YEAR! YES I'M MEANING TO TYPE IN CAPS.

Reaction Score
Here's a bizarre thing. Through the smart TV, google, I can't get it. If I go through Firefox as my browser, I get it on my PC only. They really need to get it together.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Got it on FS1 through my Roku here in Orlando.
Interesting. Seeing how it's halftime, I tuned to FS1 with my Roku and am getting a TSL football game. The Spring League and is a live game in Florida I believe. Maybe you are in a blackout?? If so, lucky you.
Now back to the Fox Sports app.

Reaction Score
Here's a bizarre thing. Through the smart TV, google, I can't get it. If I go through Firefox as my browser, I get it on my PC only. They really need to get it together.
I'm guessing there was a difference in the login. Try deleting the app on Smart TV and reinstalling...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom