Help Where are my tickets | The Boneyard

Help Where are my tickets

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Help I ordered tickets back in October and havent received them. My credit card was billed in October by Webster Bank Arena. I cant get through to ticketmaster. Any suggestions

Go Huskies

Tonyc

Reaction Score
You probably know all this but our tickets from Ticketmaster was done through Webster Bank Arena now Total Mortgage Arena customer support 203-345-2400. The tickets are on my cellphone in Google Pay
We have no contact w Ticketmaster
Best I can come up with

Reaction Score
Tony, tickets were delivered electronically. Check on your phone. If you need a hard copy, take your proof of purchase to the box office and they'll print them for you.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Tony did you receive a confirmation email? That usually contains a link to download the tickets. as noted above, most events now to get electronically, so you just download them to your phone. The scanner will read the ticket off your phone, rather than reading the physical ticket.
62AB60C1-039A-4A99-9F3A-1A3BD03BF418.jpeg

Reaction Score
Help I ordered tickets back in October and havent received them. My credit card was billed in October by Webster Bank Arena. I cant get through to ticketmaster. Any suggestions

Go Huskies

Tonyc
Tony, I received an email with my tickets a short time ago. Check your email for the the download.

Reaction Score
Tony, if you ordered on the day they became available you would have received an email confirmation from Webster Bank Arena on 10/15/21 and that has a link to your tickets. If you can’t find them there and hava a Ticketmaster account you can try going to am.Ticketmaster.com/bridgeportarena to find them. See you at the games.

Reaction Score
I foolishly didn't buy a ticket. I didn't really want to drive there and back alone. Now I'm regretting that decision.

• Wow
Reactions: mmt

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I foolishly didn't buy a ticket. I didn't really want to drive there and back alone. Now I'm regretting that decision.
If you are very brave, you could go up and look for scalper tickets. Also there may be single tickets still available in good seats - i would imagine most people would want to buy tickets in pairs...

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Thanks everybody I was on the phone with Harbor Yard and ticketmaster and the girl at Harbor Yard got in touch with the box office and they found my tickets in section J. Both were very helpful and I appreciate their effort. For those of you who dont have tickets I can tell you from past experience there are scalpers who sell them outside the door. You pay a little bit more and you get to see the game live. IMO its worth it.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
How much do you want to spend?

Reaction Score
Closer to game day you might be able to get good seats left over from the school blocks that were not purchased. I got fourth row seats from NCAA on Sunday night for Monday's game but you have to grab them as soon as you see one. It looked like the ticket consolidator were doing that because it would show a row with seats available and 30 seconds later they were gone. If you went and looked at the consolidators suddenly they had the seats and were charging nearly $200 for them. I got my seat for $24.

Reaction Score
I guess the scalpers are among those most happy that UConn advanced Bridgeport!

Reaction Score
If anyone is looking for two tickets, I have 2 extra seats in section 104 row F. I purchased two sets accidentally and have not figured out a way to post for sale. Seems like only option is to transfer them via email.

Reaction Score

I live nearby and I’m taking the train, possibly in Fairfield. A more civilized approach to attending.

Reaction Score
I live nearby and I’m taking the train, possibly in Fairfield. A more civilized approach to attending.
I live in New Milford, almost in Gaylordsville so there's no easy way to get there. That's why I don't go to night games anymore.

Reaction Score
If anyone is looking for two tickets, I have 2 extra seats in section 104 row F. I purchased two sets accidentally and have not figured out a way to post for sale. Seems like only option is to transfer them via email.
Very interested

Reaction Score
I also am interested if your other responses don’t work out.

Reaction Score
How much? I'm not able to message you here.

Reaction Score
Thanks all for telling me about tickets. Completely forgot that this afternoon I'm having some injections in my back so I won't be able to drive this weekend.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom