Heading to lunch? Free pizza at Little Caeser's today. | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Heading to lunch? Free pizza at Little Caeser's today.

MrP

Reaction Score
Papa Johns and Papa Gino's are where it's at. Papa Gino's might just be a Massachusetts thing not sure... Both are nasty, but I love them.

There was a Papa Gino’s in the student union at UConn, so... not just a MA thing. I’m sure it’s long gone, however, and for the best. It sucked.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Isn't it also crazy expensive for a pizza and red sauce place in an old house in the Valley?
Depends on what you get. Their seafood pie is market price and crazy expensive (around $45+ iirc last time I was there many years ago), but it's also a ton of seafood--basically a seafood casserole of fresh lobster, shrimp and scallops placed on top of a pizza crust. I remember we had two small pieces left and my brother in law insisted that I take them home with me. We had guests coming over the next night for dinner and I cut them into 1" squares and served them as appetizers and they were amazing. But not really "apizza" imo.

Their fresh pasta is also homemade and the portions are huge.

Reaction Score
We had guests coming over the next night for dinner and I cut them into 1" squares and served them as appetizers and they were amazing. But not really "apizza" imo.
Tip of the hat for that idea

Yeah although I’m hardly looking for something nice and light when deciding on pizza, the seafood “pizza” I’ve had in the past is always so damn rich. I think the last one I had was at Willy pizza now that I think on it

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Augie, if you want to grab a pie at Wilson Pizza Palace in Windsor, my treat and I’ll be curious to see if you’re not a Greek pie fan.

ha. Ive had it.Numerous times. It is literally around the corner from my band rehearsal place on skitchewaug st. almost every time im at rehearsal a pizza from there ends up in the room.

Its absolutely edible. not my preferred style but definitely about as good as you can have in that style.

Reaction Score
There was a Papa Gino’s in the student union at UConn, so... not just a MA thing. I’m sure it’s long gone, however, and for the best. It sucked.
The Union does (did? At least as of 2014) their own pizza that was actually pretty good.

Reaction Score
The Union does (did? At least as of 2014) their own pizza that was actually pretty good.
Man that year and a half in what must’ve been 2010-2011 when it was busted...

Reaction Score
I want to see the tally of people who tried it for the first time because it was free and decided to never eat there again

I was trying to cross reference the CDC Syndromic Surveillance Database this morning to see if there was a spike in 911 calls for acute gastroenteritis.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom