OT: - He was a Celtics fan until the day he died | The Boneyard

OT: He was a Celtics fan until the day he died

temery

What?
Reaction Score
and in the here after ...

Body of dead teen, honored with ‘extreme embalming,’ is posed with video games, sunglasses, and snacks

E14EAB80-76C1-4070-B0A6-C78DC0D495E8.jpeg

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
If it makes the families happy, then who am I to judge. That said open caskets have always struck me as totally bizarre and stuff like this takes it to a new level.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
If it makes the families happy, then who am I to judge. That said open caskets have always struck me as totally bizarre and stuff like this takes it to a new level.
I don't see why it would be illegal so yeah. Whatever floats their boat. However, I'll judge every day of the week and twice on Sunday. The body looks like a Madam Tussaud's wax figure. Creepy.

This sort of thing can can probably get out of hand pretty quickly. I wonder what the strain will become upon the the general conservativeness and taste of the Undertaker industry.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Damn what a throw-back with those Zebra Cakes

...or do they still make those? Been a while for me

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score

Honestly, this seems less creepy than an open casket to me. I get that the casket is traditional, but you really want a dressed up morgue shot to be your last impression of somebody? Better to see them in action in their element imo.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Damn what a throw-back with those Zebra Cakes

...or do they still make those? Been a while for me

My kids wolfs em down with the quickness. They still exist without a doubt. Still leave ya with that waxy lip feeling.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Let’s be honest, “We” approach funerals a little different than others. Also “We” in New Orleans have historically approached furnerals different from others. Lol. Facts.

Reaction Score

I think you have to know the person, closely. To us it seems weird, but if it was a close relative or friend, it is the way you would want to remember them.

My brother-in-law was cremated, and I find that creepy. However, I have since gotten used to it (and even put my hand in his urn).

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Coming up next on the Syfy Channel..."Extreme Embalming" brought to you by Doritos!! And, by PlayStation 4 !!

I can see that happening.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I want my dead body to be taken to a body farm and left out to rot. I'm serious, it's green and it's science.
5 Places to Leave a Body (at a Body Farm) | The Forensic Outreach Library
I really respect your wishes and intent
BUT to me this is as creepy as it gets - reminds me of a battlefield - even there you are most likely to be buried with some dignity
BUT I can understand why some people would be into this idea
As my father said, once you are dead, you are dead so whatever happens, happens

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Lived my whole life never seeing an open casket.

Don't think I've missed out.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom