HE Tourney Opening Round: UConn @ Northeastern -- 3/3 @ 7P & 3/5 @ 7p | The Boneyard

HE Tourney Opening Round: UConn @ Northeastern -- 3/3 @ 7P & 3/5 @ 7p

Reaction Score
My guess is Huska.
Do you know if there is any tv schedule for any part of this tournament?? I hope so.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Click on link posted and click link that says "subscriptions"

One game costs $9.95
The entire tournament( up to 23 games)
$59.95

One QF will be on ASN/NESN on March 10th (TBD)
HockeyEastOnline.com - Hockey East Television Schedule
That covers it....sorry, I thought providing the link was enough. Personally, I'm going to invite a couple of friends over and watch my Huskies get their first win over the ugly Huskies. I think 9.95 is a bargain to watch playoff hockey and hang out with my buds.

Reaction Score
Other than the Gainsborough Garage right near by for $22, does anyone know a better place to park for the games up at NU?

Might take riverside in on sat, but will drive in right after work on Friday.

Food and bars nearby? Suggestions?

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Other than the Gainsborough Garage right near by for $22, does anyone know a better place to park for the games up at NU?

Columbus garage was way way cheaper than $22. You walk over the T line and are right there.

Reaction Score

Might take riverside in on sat, but will drive in right after work on Friday.

Food and bars nearby? Suggestions?
You could also try street parking at a meter on Huntington or one of the side streets. It's hit or miss, but the meters only run until 8pm and it's only $1.25 an hour. As for food, depends what you're looking for. There's a bunch of food options right along Huntington, there's some bars as well but I don't know how many are college dives or decent sports bars. I do know there's an Uno about a two minute walk from Matthews on Huntington that has the food/beer thing covered, but that's an Uno so nothing special. If you're into ethnic food, there's a lot of Asian and Middle Eastern food joints in that area. Should be a good series, I might try and catch a game myself.

Reaction Score
Is Uconn putting any kind of bus trip together for the Northeastern series ?

Reaction Score
ok I'm ready... let's goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Wish I was there

Reaction Score
Heading up tomorrow. Hopefully we will be clinching the series! Will be looking for somewhere to hang pre and post game. Staying at midtown hotel as it seemed to be closest to arena.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom