HBO second part! Wow! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

HBO second part! Wow!

Reaction Score
Given she was not born in 1985 it is very possible she hasn't.

True that.

But given that I wasn't born in 1939, I've still seen "The Wizard of Oz" and "Gone With the Wind". I'm betting most of us have. You never know....

Reaction Score
The first one is gone from huskygames. If they post the second, watch quick before it goes!
My guess is that it won't show up. Episode I has been taken down from the website. Apparently HBO doesn't tolerate copyright infringement.
Well that sucks. I saw the first one was still listed as of last night. Glad I watch it Saturday

Reaction Score
True that.

But given that I wasn't born in 1939, I've still seen "The Wizard of Oz" and "Gone With the Wind". I'm betting most of us have. You never know....
I don't remember milking cows in "The Wizard of Oz" and "Gone With the Wind"

Reaction Score
Maybe, just maybe, Lou needs to milk cows before every game the rest of the way... as they always say, when you're hot, make sure you do all the same things you did leading up to the great game. Just sayin'

Reaction Score
Maybe, just maybe, Lou needs to milk cows before every game the rest of the way... as they always say, when you're hot, make sure you do all the same things you did leading up to the great game. Just sayin'

My first thought was of her father's presence and counsel.

Reaction Score
PSA: nzb just went up. On this occasion, I used NZBIndex.nl and searched term(s) march madness; it's the first post zero-hour at this point.

Reaction Score
PSA: nzb just went up. On this occasion, I used NZBIndex.nl and searched term(s) march madness; it's the first post zero-hour at this point.

I assume that you're saying that the 2nd episode is up somewhere. But I don't know what the heck you're talking about. English, please. :)

Reaction Score
Did the HBO Now deal and Episode 2 rocks. The free month should get me thru the NCAAs. Still am in awe of how far this group has come and what a great group of young women they are. No matter how far they go, this has been a year to remember.

Reaction Score
I assume that you're saying that the 2nd episode is up somewhere. But I don't know what the heck you're talking about. English, please. :)
I saw it using HBO Go on Roku

Reaction Score
This installment was by far my favorite. It starts off and I hear the most wonderful voice, then the camara pans over and yes it's Justine Ward.

Great episode. Oh yeah the remaining 28 minutes was high quality.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score

Sure...I forget "Witness" is up there with Gone with the Wind and The Wizard of Oz as the greatest films of all time. I think Witness is right after GWTW and right before Citizen Kane

:confused::confused::confused:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
There's booing.

There's mooing. (Ask Diana.)

And there's Louing.

As a reminder, the famous Huntington Beach bovine:

1fe247334a3d8b3ac34e0217ef198f8b.jpg

Reaction Score
Not the proper forum but I'm sure it'll be more widely available soon. Suffice it to say both eps are out in a nice resolution. It's gotta be a first for WCBB, maybe because UConn boasts a Canadian and that's where many of the cap[ture]s originate. A screenshot of Lou in the barn.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I meant to mention I've seen at least a couple Boneyarders in the last two shows but where's Danny?

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
My first thought was of her father's presence and counsel.
Hey, wait a minute, wasn't he the one who attended the games last year as well? What's up with mom and dad not swapping to see the girls? I say put Stanford in the Bridgeport Region so both parents can come!

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Hey, wait a minute, wasn't he the one who attended the games last year as well? What's up with mom and dad not swapping to see the girls? I say put Stanford in the Bridgeport Region so both parents can come!
I think the baby is always 'Daddy's girl' in the family dynamic.

Reaction Score
Didn't her mother have health issues in the past? She may not be able to travel far from home.

Reaction Score
I think Lou's father gets to a lot of the games. I believe it was said he was at the SMU game in Dallas. And the whole family including Bonnie and Karlie were at the Final Four last year in UConn gear. A previous article said he was hard to keep track of because he keeps moving around going so far as to hide behind stanchions and such.

It was nice to see the Dangerfields as well as Gabby's mother on HBO as well.

Reaction Score
I think the baby is always 'Daddy's girl' in the family dynamic.

Apparently the baby is mommy's girl as well. Bonnie and Karlie did an interview a couple of years ago joking about how when they go home everyone just wants to talk about how talented Lou and how special she is. They were home from Stanford for the first time in months, but their mom was crying picking up Lou from the airport when she had only been gone for 10 days on a USA basketball trip.

Reaction Score
Yes, I heard that too, and what I thought of was Geno's comments, echoed by Lou, after the USF game that Lou worried too much about her shot. He attributed Lou's shooting brilliance vs the Bulls, the result of doing everything else and not worrying about her shot.

If that is in fact the recipe for Lou's success, I'm hoping she doesn't think about shooting so long as she puts on a Husky uniform.

It's zen

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom