Hawkins declares for NBA Draft | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hawkins declares for NBA Draft

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Over/under how many posts until someone says he needed to come back for “X” reason?
Different kid. Personally, I’d like to see him stay and get a years more strength and conditioning, but he’s ready.

Oh, it’s always so good to see these kids get to live their dream. I wish him the absolute best.

Reaction Score
Different kid. Personally, I’d like to see him stay and get a years more strength and conditioning, but he’s ready.

Oh, it’s always so good to see these kids get to live their dream. I wish him the absolute best.
I firmly believe an NBA team's staff has the capability to get him some strength and conditioning

Reaction Score
So proud of him!

His ability to shoot so efficiently off transition is insanely good and his #1 NBA trait, but he's got scorer mentality and defensive versatility that will continue to grow as he ages and gets stronger.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
This was expected and good for him, he deserves nothing but praise from the fan base.

I hope he lands in a good situation after the draft.

Reaction Score
Four star recruit, #51 in his class- he trusted UConn and this staff to develop his talents, and everybody won. Thanks, Hawk! Going out a champion, now go get paid!

Also, thanks for all that tape that’s left behind to show to future recruits about how they’ll fit in and excel.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Tankathon has him going 16 to the Lakers

That’s the highest I’ve seen as everywhere else has him in the 16-24 range. Think if he works out well he’ll shoot up the boards like Bouknight did.

Reaction Score
Easy decision. If you are a player, and you will get 1st round guaranteed money, you got to go.

Good luck Hawkins. I hope you end up on the Warriors.
Edited my post- if Golden State is actually picking 19th, that's definitely possible.

Reaction Score
People will remember the total dominace when thinking back on this teams championship run. To me, the first thing that comes to mind will always be the Hawkins 3 with 5 minutes to go. That shot, an incredibly difficult one, sealed the title. Congrats Hawk and thanks for the memories!

Reaction Score
Good for Hawk. As a Husky fan I am so proud of the way he has developed his game. He has earned and deserved this opportunity to cash in. This news most likely means Hurley and the coaching staff have gotten positive feedback that Hawk will be chosen in the first round and which means he gets that guaranteed contract. Within that context, I am glad Hawk is leaving for the NBA.

Go get your money, Hawk :) I wish nothing but the best for you and your family.

Reaction Score
After a 5 year drought, this is now the 3rd year in a row a Husky will be drafted to the NBA. Let's get this pipeline goin' again! Could it be our first time having two players drafted since 2014???

I will certainly miss having a SG that legitimately any time he shot the ball I had full faith it was going in. The definition of a sniper. Best of luck, Jordan!

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
He will be a lottery pick. I can find the post but I predicted by the end of the tournament everyone would know who the best shooting guard in college was. He earned himself a shot at being a lottery pick. I think he can be in the Booker category once he fills out. Congrats to him…

YearoftheHusky

Name checks out.
Reaction Score
This kid gave us so many memories, but that off balance three in the final when SDSU has just cut it to six is something I will always remember him for. He completely killed their momentum and I knew then we had a thumb ring.

Reaction Score
Selfishly I hope he ends up on the Warriors. They need a stone-cold shooter to help Curry out. Also, it is a good organization with a winning culture. He will be under no pressure during the early years of his career to perform.
Dallas isn’t a bad fit either. He’d feast off of luka

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom