Hassan Diarra Practice Highlights | The Boneyard

Hassan Diarra Practice Highlights

Reaction Score
I can't believe how much Diarra has improved from his first year. He is in control most of the time and his outside is money now. He really worked on his game and deserves a chance to start this year. I would love to see him and Mahaney in our back court together.

Reaction Score
The more I watch these practice videos, the more it seems like Samson Johnson is going to have a monster year- he looks so confident in his game.

pj

Reaction Score
Huge jump. Pencil him in as the starting PG.

I don't know how these judgments can be made based on a 1 minute highlight video.

Certainly Hassan has made incredible improvements from when he first arrived. What a tribute to him. But we have a lot of great players this year. Some tough decisions for Hurley.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Off the dribble, spotting up, or off a screen- his balance from his legs while he elavates is impeccable.

Reaction Score
To me, Hassan is a lock to start. I realize his value off the bench, but as one of two guys who know how to run the Hurley system having 3 years in it, I think it’s almost impossible to keep him out of a starting role. I also feel Hurley will want two guys at guard who can create off the dribble (Hassan and Muhaney).

awy

Reaction Score
just for the sake of continuity and establishing leadership, Hass should start. but hurley runs a competition based culture and it may just involve Hass leadership actually producing enough value to win that competition.

Reaction Score
Hassan shoots the nicest, softest layups of anyone I can think of. Gets the shot off too. Tony Parker, Kyrie, Earl Monroe: some nice guys to be compared too. Maybe I'm overdoing it a little, but not much.

Reaction Score
just for the sake of continuity and establishing leadership, Hass should start. but hurley runs a competition based culture and it may just involve Hass leadership actually producing enough value to win that competition.
Agreed. I'm speaking to the doubters who still view Diarra's evolution as something "new". I still read posts from people who still think of him like he's this out of control guard who turns the ball over and can't shoot. And now they're all surprised by his development.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom