Hassan Diarra Practice Highlights | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Hassan Diarra Practice Highlights

Reaction Score
Can’t be…all the analytics folks demand only 3s and basket 2s.
3pt Attempts is the most critical metric for success at the NBA level. Just look at the Celtics. No one came close to them this year.

However, I'm not sure if this holds at the College level. Good question for Danny.

Reaction Score
just for the sake of continuity and establishing leadership, Hass should start. but hurley runs a competition based culture and it may just involve Hass leadership actually producing enough value to win that competition.
Let's not forget that our offense is incredibly complex. I'd be surprised if Aidan or Solo were better at running and initiating the motions at this point.

Reaction Score
I see him playing under control and with pace-Not too dissimilar from Tristen's style last year. He has plenty of speed but the game seems to have slowed down for him. He's seeing things much better. Looking forward to his contributions this year.

Reaction Score
Passing, penetration, perimeter...alliteration proclamation. Clyde Frazier would be proud.

Reaction Score
Plays under control, has added nice looking shots to his arsenal and is always on task when it comes to D. It's the first thing that is bringing him more minutes and his familiarity with who the coaching staff wants to do things is the thing that will probably have him starting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom