Has the gag order been lifted? | Page 26 | The Boneyard

Has the gag order been lifted?

Reaction Score
Benedict knew about everything while it was going on. He can't go public without destroying his own career. There's no way somebody who's had one foot out the door for months would fall on his own sword like that.
Yep, they would be pretty dumb to go down that road but the idea that they are dumping everything on Ollie to destroy him is ridiculous.

Reaction Score
How does Ollie know that they know all this and not agree to a quiet settlement? It just doesn't seem too bright.
Well, is it possible ego interfered with common sense, his luau's potentially short of a few pineapples, or some hybrid of the preceding possibilities?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
It’s a bizarre moderation decision to let this get posted every 20 minutes without allowing the evidence to posted.

You can’t speculate on transfers - but faux insiders can repeat this ad nausium without ever having to back up their suppositions?

Why don’t they either have to put their money with their mouths are or stop spamming us with secret accusations?

We found out the violations shared to date are a joke - why should anyone believe this is any different?

You have a wild imagination

If they wanted to destroy him they sure left out most of the stuff which would destroy him.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
It’s a bizarre moderation decision to let this get posted every 20 minutes without allowing the evidence to posted.

You can’t speculate on transfers - but faux insiders can repeat this ad nausium without ever having to back up their suppositions?

Why don’t they either have to put their money with their mouths are or stop spamming us with secret accusations?

We found out the violations shared to date are a joke - why should anyone believe this is any different?

I mean the hyperbole behind the innuendo is lol funny " ooh this will ' destroy' " Kevin Ollie.

Trust me I want them to post what they are referencing so we can all laugh at the popcorn fart they claim " destroy'" about.

Reaction Score

How is it any different than people like you claiming the university used Glen Miller to create a conspiracy against Kevin Ollie? And that's not from any hearsay or information. It's just based on your interpretation of events. You have no problem going after Benedict and Herbst but pointing out Ollie's faults isn't fair game?

Reaction Score
I mean the hyperbole behind the innuendo is lol funny " ooh this will ' destroy' " Kevin Ollie.

Trust me I want them to post what they are referencing so we can all laugh at the popcorn fart they claim " destroy'" about.
You can't even read. Nelson is saying that the university is trying to "destroy" Ollie when all they've done is fire him for committing violations.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

The gag order was lifted. Duh.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
How is it any different than people like you claiming the university used Glen Miller to create a conspiracy against Kevin Ollie? And that's not from any hearsay or information. It's just based on your interpretation of events. You have no problem going after Benedict and Herbst but pointing out Ollie's faults isn't fair game?

I post what I believe they did. (lol if you think Miller is LHO - hopefully you are being intentionally obtuse)

I also don’t speculate about their personal lives.

I’ve pointed out Ollie’s faults longer than most. I’m asking why his faults are posted? Why would anyone believe those accusations are as scary as you make them sound based off the scary violations being nonsensical.

Reaction Score
Meanwhile, Dumb and Dumber still think Ollie will be our coach next season.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
If they wanted to destroy him they sure left out most of the stuff which would destroy him.
You can't even read. Nelson is saying that the university is trying to "destroy" Ollie when all they've done is fire him for committing violations.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom