Has anybody heard or think that Sam Brunelle is leaning to ND? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Has anybody heard or think that Sam Brunelle is leaning to ND?

Reaction Score
Samantha has visited UCONN since that "Niele-fest" (hate that phrase BTW) and brought her parents with her.
Big difference. The group pajama parties are cute and fun and all but I know from experience that it's much different when the parent/parents are involved and check out that driving or flying distance from campus.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
She attended Niele-fest (h/t @Dillon77).

She was photographed with Bueckers and Tim Fudd (Azzi's father) and all 3 were wearing ND gear.

Yeah but that photo was clearly debunked. ;)

yukonstuff.jpg

Reaction Score
I never understood Coach McGraw's recruiting strategy of bring them to football games. Is she recruiting for the football team or the women's basketball team? Maybe this is why she can't land a #1 recruit?

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Big difference. The group pajama parties are cute and fun and all but I know from experience that it's much different when the parent/parents are involved and check out that driving or flying distance from campus.

How do we know her parents weren't with her when she visited ND? Her hometown is approx. 630 miles from Notre Dame regardless of who else was there.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I haven't seen or heard anything, but my cousin knows a guy who works at a place formerly owned by a soothsayer who had a vision that Brunelle was considering Notre Dame as one of her options.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Actually, I'm saying it now. I think she's a Notre Dame lean. I've convinced myself since first seeing this thread, lol. ND is all over her twitter likes.

I know, I know. Social media is not real life.

Please save this post and roast me when she chooses UConn.

Reaction Score
Actually, I'm saying it now. I think she's a Notre Dame lean. I've convinced myself since first seeing this thread, lol. ND is all over her twitter likes.

I know, I know. Social media is not real life.

Please save this post and roast me when she chooses UConn.

she may very well confound all of us and end up at Virginia or Duke just to stay in the south............

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
As some here know, I'm not wowed by SB's game (she's no KLS), but I do wonder if she is key to getting other recruits I am wowed by.

Of course, my opinion matters not at all.

Reaction Score
As some here know, I'm not wowed by SB's game (she's no KLS), but I do wonder if she is key to getting other recruits I am wowed by.

Of course, my opinion matters not at all.

other then the level of competition she's playing against what's not to like?

Reaction Score
Yea I never understood why Geno does it either. :eek:
i
Geno doesn't. Mainly because we don't even have a football stadium, so bringing them on campus for a "football weekend" the way Muffet does is not possible.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
the '19 and '20 classes are full of really excellent recruits so there should be plenty of talent to go around......of course they'll be a few less after UConn chooses the one's they want...:rolleyes:
It was in the past week that I saw a comment from Geno that the 2019 class is not as strong as the past two classes and the 2020 class is much stronger. In my own limited view, I would tend to agree with Geno so the "plenty of talent", especially a big, is a tad concerning. Ezi or Amere would help with that...

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
How do we know her parents weren't with her when she visited ND? Her hometown is approx. 630 miles from Notre Dame regardless of who else was there.
Repeat after me, I know they are trolling me, I will disengage, I know they are trolling me, I will disengage...

First, attending the school is about the WHOLE experience and when you have a strong/huge hook like a game at the cathedral of football, you use it! That experience is an awesome show of what being an athlete at ND can be. There are only a handful of schools who's WCBB and CFB have/had an allure. You use all your assets as they say so I completely understand MM doing this. I for one, do want to see MM get some more talent there as she will develop them more than Texas, BU, Tenn ever would.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Geno doesn't. Mainly because we don't even have a football stadium, so bringing them on campus for a "football weekend" the way Muffet does is not possible.
So that is not Geno, on the football field, with UCONN recruits, in the UCONN football stadium?
The level of deception in that photos is remarkable.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom