Harrison Twins | The Boneyard

Harrison Twins

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Heard they skipped the end of game handshakes along with WCS. A coach tried to get them to come back, they kept goin....... much like the summer, no class

Reaction Score
Not passing to Towns down low = Not running Marshawn Lynch on the 1 yard line..... Both horrible coaching decisions with GREAT outcomes

Well at least one good outcome, last night!;)

As far as the Harrison twins I can hear Calipari telling them both they should enter the draft as this is what would be best for HIM, not them. They've already worn out their welcome with him, he needs new blood and also needs playing time available for those he promised already!

Reaction Score
Just like last year, when the Harrison twins got all the hype, they're not even the best guard/wing on the team. James young was better last year. And booker is better this year.

Harrison twins figured out how to use their size this year, but they won't be so fortunate in the NBA when everyone is close to the same size

Reaction Score
They are two of the most bland basketball players ever. No personality.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
i know it's fun to tear those two kids apart because they wear the wrong uniform but it sure looked like Cal took the air out of the ball there.

If anything, Cal is a master at pretending to fall on the grenades he rolls at his kids.

Reaction Score
i know it's fun to tear those two kids apart because they wear the wrong uniform but it sure looked like Cal took the air out of the ball there.

If anything, Cal is a master at pretending to fall on the grenades he rolls at his kids.

Bingo Fishy. His answer on UW being able to make plays vs his team was exactly that. Pretty much "we had a plan but their 18-19 year old kids, I don't know what happened to them" LOL

Reaction Score

Up four with four minutes they had back to back shot clock violations. That loss was 100 percent on Cal. He is just not a good game coach. He can recruit like no other though.

Reaction Score
Up four with four minutes they had back to back shot clock violations. That loss was 100 percent on Cal. He is just not a good game coach. He can recruit like no other though.

He already was a real good "recruiter/salesman" and he added to that the UK job which made him twice as good as he was already. That much we can give him - coaching a big game with superior athletes not so much!

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
the guy is not a good coach, he calls bad timeouts, fouls when there's no reason to, and doesnt develop anyone... he relies on talent to win games, uses their age and other excuses when they lose, never congratulates the other team, it's always my kids are so good for the nba they're lottery picks(EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE LOTTERY PICKS IN HIGH SCHOOL)... there's a reason why you never see any kids stay and develop because... look at wiljer and how his game exploded when he left... yeah all schools go after the best players, but uconn, duke, msu, arizona, unc, etc all have players who are 3/4 year players to help with those kids if they're one or two years

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
To be fair, in the post game presser one of the Harrisons said the loss was his fault because he didn't listen to what Cal told him to do on multiple occasions during the last few minutes. To his credit, Cal interrupted and said he did fine but there may be some truth regarding Harrison trying to be the hero. Will be interesting to hear more about it

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
I think he said once and I think he was referring to the very late air ball.

But during those three 35-second possessions, they were clearly playing the clock.

Reaction Score
Did I just see that Cal got into the NCAA HOF but Bo Ryan did not? We live In a twisted world and its getting harder to reconcile that every day. My head hurts.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
These guys - the Harrisons- are so overrated - their future is not bright
They remind me of a poor man's Ennis of Cuse last year
I think UKs "back ups" are better
I heard that 4 UK players wouldn't shake hands- the twins, Stein and a bench guy who is Stein's BF
If it is verified - NCAA/UK should do something

Reaction Score
Adversity does not build character. It reveals it.

UK teams showing the world what they are made of. I wonder if NBA execs wants to give tens of millions to players with this kind of charachter. We will see.

Reaction Score
They cried last year after UC womped them, and vowed to be back. They were, and they were.

Reaction Score
Harrison twins are terrible! One of them is a pretty good shooter and the other is just i dont know to be honest lol! All i know is Bazz/Boat after all the pre game talk about the twins being to big for them absolutely embarrased them on national television and had them so shook they turned the ball over with no one near them. They are the true measuring stick of Squids coaching. Ill also add WCS to that stick. Guy is 7 feet athletic as all heck and has zero offensive game and did absolutely nothing when his team needed him most. Hes a junior and still doesnt have atleast one good low post move?:confused:

I dont mind Bo Ryan not getting into the Hall yet as i prefer to see him get in as a National Title winner on the resume. I said the other day Uk should be more worried then duke because to me wisky just has the feel of a team thats not going to be denied this year and its turning out that way. Cant wait for monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom