Happy Hour with Coach Hurley on May 30! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Happy Hour with Coach Hurley on May 30!

Reaction Score
Psyched for this. How's the beer selection at these shindigs??? ;)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I'll almost guaranty there will be nothing that you'll be excited to drink!
If I remember from the Randy Edsall event last year, it was basic wine and beer selection. I feel like I may have had Two Roads Lil' Heaven IPA.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If I remember from the Randy Edsall event last year, it was basic wine and beer selection. I feel like I may have had Two Roads Lil' Heaven IPA.
Just bought the penultimate one from the East bar.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Thanks for all the updates
I was supposed to be there but had to go to a wake in Fairfield County
I'm at that age when it's either the few remaining friends of my late parents, the parents of our friends or worse - our friends..................................

Reaction Score
A very approachable guy. He just walked the room and walked up to groups of people. Funny that he would introduce himself as Danny. Like we didn't know

I told him we STILL need a Lithuanian. So he started telling me about playing alongside Karnišovas at SH in the 90s,

Nice job by UCONN.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I told him we STILL need a Lithuanian. So he started telling me about playing alongside Karnišovas at SH in the 90s,
That's a pro

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Andy Katz talks too much. Would’ve liked a Q&A from the audience but it was the Andy Katz show
A bunch of LOB questions. Ask him directly is Uconn basketball interested in Heron? Are there any returning players on shaky grounds? Is Uconn interested in joining the Big East for non-football sports? These are the real questions.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
A bunch of LOB questions. Ask him directly is Uconn basketball interested in Heron? Are there any returning players on shaky grounds? Is Uconn interested in joining the Big East for non-football sports? These are the real questions.

Danny, do you covet your neighbor’s wife?

Coach is there murder in your heart?

Are you worried that Ollie may key your car?

Do you have the authority to remove the gag order on Chief?

Reaction Score

It wasn't that kind of event. It was a feel good introduce the new coaches type event - and I left feeling good about the direction the program is going to take. I was in a corner with Alexd and Coach D approached us and asked - "so who are the good players on this team?" He stayed and talked to a group of us for about five minutes.

It was a nice event, fed us decent food for free, and we got to know a little bit about the new assistants and the direction he wants to take the program. Good job by UCONN here.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Did you lack the courage to rush the stage with these questions, or was security tight as a drum?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
FWIW, he said that Jalen needs to get into better shape.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom